Confessions under the stars ✨

---

As the days stretched into warm summer nights, Amelia and Kade found themselves drawn to the quiet solitude of the rooftop overlooking the city. It became their sanctuary, a place where they could escape the chaos of the world below and lose themselves in the vast expanse of the starry sky.

One evening, as they lay side by side on a blanket, their fingers intertwined, Kade broke the comfortable silence that had settled between them.

"Amelia, there's something I've been meaning to tell you," he began, his voice soft against the backdrop of the night.

Amelia turned her head to look at him, her heart quickening with anticipation. "What is it?"

Kade took a deep breath, his gaze fixed on the stars above. "I've been thinking a lot about us lately. About what we mean to each other."

Amelia's pulse quickened, her mind racing with possibilities. Could he be about to confess his feelings for her?

"I know we've always been friends, but... lately, I've been feeling something more," Kade continued, his words hesitant but earnest.

Amelia's heart soared, hope blossoming within her chest. "Kade, I..."

But before she could finish her sentence, Kade spoke again, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "But I'm scared, Amelia. Scared of ruining what we have. Scared of losing you."

Amelia felt a pang of disappointment wash over her, but she pushed it aside, focusing instead on the warmth of Kade's hand in hers. "Kade, you don't have to be afraid. Whatever happens, we'll figure it out together."

Kade turned to look at her, his eyes searching hers for reassurance. "Do you really mean that?"

Amelia nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Of course. I care about you, Kade. More than you know."

In that moment, beneath the blanket of stars, they made a silent pact to navigate the uncertain waters of their relationship together. And as they lay there, hand in hand, the weight of their unspoken feelings lifted, replaced by a newfound sense of clarity and connection.

The night stretched on, the city below humming with life, but for Amelia and Kade, the world faded away, leaving only the two of them and the promise of what could be.

Sweeties~
Stay tuned
Stay happy
And
Stay healthy!!
Till then "我爱你 🤗"