*A Glimpse Of Something New*

Amelia couldn't get the meadow out of her mind as she walked through the bustling halls of school. The warmth of the sun, the feeling of freedom, and, most of all, the time spent with Kade lingered with her. She caught sight of him across the hallway, and their eyes met for a brief moment. He flashed her a quick smile, causing her heart to race a little.

They often met up at their lockers before classes, but today, they were caught up in separate conversations with friends. Amelia felt a twinge of disappointment, but she shook it off. As she opened her locker, she found a folded piece of paper tucked inside. Curious, she picked it up and unfolded it to reveal a sketch of the meadow where they had spent the previous afternoon.

Under the drawing, Kade had written, "Meet me here after school?" with a small doodle of a sun peeking over the horizon. Amelia's lips curled into a smile. It was sweet and thoughtful of Kade to want to spend more time with her in their special place.

The rest of the school day seemed to drag on forever, but when the final bell rang, Amelia wasted no time. She rushed home to drop off her backpack and change into her favorite denim shorts and a breezy top, then hopped on her bike and pedaled toward the meadow.

When she arrived, Kade was already waiting for her. He was sitting on the grass, strumming his guitar, and singing softly to himself. Amelia's heart fluttered at the sight, and she made her way over to him.

"Hey," she greeted him, taking a seat beside him.

"Hey," he replied, setting his guitar down and giving her a bright smile. "Glad you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Amelia said, her voice teasing
Kade chuckled, shaking his head. "I've been working on a song. Do you want to hear it?"

"Of course!" Amelia exclaimed.

Kade picked up his guitar and began to play a hauntingly beautiful melody. His voice was smooth and warm as he sang lyrics about longing and love. Amelia closed her eyes, letting the music wash over her. It was a song that spoke to her soul, and she felt as if he were singing directly to her.

When he finished, she opened her eyes and looked at him, feeling a mix of emotions. "Kade, that was... incredible."

He blushed slightly and looked down. "Thanks. I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and the song just kind of... happened."

Amelia's heart skipped a beat. She could hear the vulnerability in his voice and saw the earnestness in his eyes. "I'm glad you shared it with me."

They sat in silence for a moment, the air filled with unspoken words. It was a beautiful and intimate moment, but also a glimpse of something deeper, something that hinted at the changes their relationship might undergo in the future.

Before long, they found themselves lying back on the grass, watching the clouds drift by. Kade's hand found hers, and Amelia allowed herself to enjoy the simple closeness. The evening continued with more music and laughter, a perfect end to a summer day.

As the sky began to darken, Amelia felt a sense of contentment. But a part of her wondered about Kade's song and what it might mean for them in the days and years ahead. For now, she decided to savor the moment and hold on to the joy they shared.

Wait for the next part
I'll try to bring it as soon as possible {ASAP}
Till then~
Love y'all ♡~
🎀