𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ~ 𝟭𝟲

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒑𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏.

{ The Recap :- }

Then She walked towards the main door of the Mansion and pressed the door bell button and soon a Women in her 50's looking beautiful eventhough she is old wearing a pale pink dress opened the Door it's none other than Mrs Shin aka Leora's Mother.

{ Author's POV :- }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ Mrs Shin's POV :- }

{ Time : 7 : 00 pm }

{ At Shin's Mansion :- }

I'm doing some work on the laptop for upcoming projects while sitting in the Living area

I'm doing some work on the laptop for upcoming projects while sitting in the Living area . But I couldn't concentrate on my work because I was thinking about what happened three days earlier.

I called my daughter Leora first, and when I heard her voice, I teared up because I had been waiting to hear her voice for the previous 18 years, and I finally did. Then she questioned who I was, and I told her I'm Your Mom Shin Go-eun, but her next words pierced my heart.

She told me I'm not her mother with so much hate that I deserve , because of my stupidity and blind faith in Haelyn, I lost my precious gem, but I'll never lose her again.

I knew she was upset and angry at me, so I didn't mind her words and told her to come, and to my surprise, she agreed right away, which makes me overjoyed that I'll be seeing my daughter.