𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ~ 𝟬𝟳

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆,
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆.

{ The Recap :- }

Lilith - OK my King now it's time for us to go back to our mansion let's go. *pecking his cheeks*

Lucifer - Sure why not . *smiled at her*

Saying this, he swiftly lifted her up in his arms in a bridal style; as a result of the sudden move, she shrieked, but then she understood and grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck as both of them left for their Mansion.

{ Author's POV End }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ Author's POV :- }

{ At South Korea 🇰🇷 :- }

{ In Seoul :- }

{ At Kim's Mansion :- }

Here at the Kim Mansion everyone is doing their morning routine and getting ready for their day in their own room like everyday

Here at the Kim Mansion everyone is doing their morning routine and getting ready for their day in their own room like everyday . The workers are doing their own tasks and the Maids are cooking the Breakfast's for the whole family. Yes you heard it right the whole family last week only Seo-joon , Min-young , Bangpink and stray Kid's returned from the Japan after finishing their mission's .

Soon, one by one, they came downstairs and headed to the Dining Area for breakfast. Finally, Mr Kim arrived and sat in the head chair of the dining table because he is the older, and next him there is a chair that was once Mrs Kim's, but no one sits there anymore after she passed away everyone else is sitting in their own places Then Mr Kim Spoke.