#07. all in the past

<3

fairytale

fairytale.
chapter 007 ━━━━ all in the past

you held a special place in Sunday's heart, a precious treasure he once cherished above all else

he adored the way your smile lit up your entire face, reaching all the way to your ears, and how your presence seemed to illuminate the room.

your laughter was like a sweet melody to his ears, a sound he could listen to for eternity.

despite your attempts to appear brave, he knew you would always seek solace in him, finding comfort in his embrace.

you were his safe haven, his sanctuary, and being with you felt like coming home.

yes, you used to be his sanctuary, and he once loved you with an intensity that consumed him.

your eyes, a mesmerizing shade of (eye color), held a sparkle that he swore to protect, a light that guided him through the darkest of times.

he made a vow to himself to always protect that sparkle, to ensure your happiness above all else. you were his world, and the mere thought of losing you filled him with dread.

but alas, that was all in the past now.

Sunday let out an audible groan as you dragged him through the bustling mall, the cacophony of voices and footsteps echoing off the polished marble floors.

with each reluctant step, he cast longing glances back towards the exit, his mind already occupied with the mountain of work awaiting him.

"why on earth did you drag me here?" he grumbled, his tone laced with irritation as he glanced around at the crowded shops. "i have way too much work to do."

you flashed him a bright smile, your eyes gleaming with excitement. "Kafka's birthday is coming up, and I want to get her something special." you explained, tugging him towards a boutique adorned with glittering displays.