Chapter One: Understanding The New World.

Y/N walks towards the pod under the huge spire of dead corpses. Y/N shivers as something has killed all these worker drones and probably isn't friendly. Y/N hears a sound of wings flapping and something coming in at high speeds. Y/N quickly dives between cover and Y/N can hear something stomping and crushing of metal is heard in the sensors. Y/N shuffles around to find a weapon of some kind. Y/N finds a sharp broken piece of metal buried in the snow and digs it out before this thing can hurt Y/N. Y/N peaks their head out for a glance at what this thing looks like. They can barely see past this haze but it has yellow lights on the tops of its head and is drinking some liquid from a worker drone's neck with huge claws. This only disturbed Y/N as he gets more uneasy as they continue to look and ducts behind cover again to see if he has a way out. Before they can think of a way to escape, this thing pulls them out of cover and points their sharp tail at Y/N. Y/N flitches but instead of killing Y/N the thing looks at him with an X visor and switches to normal eyes. "I wasn't expecting this... are you a disassembly drone?" The female voice asks as this thing looks down upon Y/N. "What's a 'disassembly drone'" Y/N askes this thing. The female steps back a bit surprised by Y/N knowledge. "Well... I am a disassembly drone. We kill worker drones." She states blankly while helping Y/N up from the ground. Y/N looks at her confusedly. "Why did you spare me?" The female just looks at him. "I don't know if something in my sensors picked you up as a 'property of JcJenson'!" Y/N mind quickly remembers something in his memory. "Oh I used to work for their military. I was very tactical and useful then my enemy E/N was more powerful and I guess that is how I got here." Y/n explained to this disassembly drone. "What's your name?" The female inquired on Y/n. "Oh! Names is Y/n" "Names Serial Designation J or J for short." Y/n stood up... and got dizzy. Y/n quickly remembers that they has forgotten a lot of his fighting skills. "So J... what am I gonna do? Assuming you are allowing me in or something?" J thinks for a second as her processor searches for stuff. "I can get JcJenson to let you know I found a new drone that isn't corrupted." "Also I forgot to ask but... what year is it based on my mind I can't remember" J gives him a confused look. "The year is 3071" This shocks Y/n and almost passes out if it wasn't for a piece of sheet metal holding Y/n up. "3- 3071 oh lord..." Y/n begins to have a panic attack for a moment and regains composure. "Alright well you should meet my teammates" J states while heading towards the Pod. Y/n gets a bit nervous but since J seems to be the leader of the squad. As they walk Y/n seems to get cold as his human flesh isn't quite close to being fully decayed from the many years inside that pod. Y/n figures they are gonna finally tear off that last bit of human they have and become a full drone. J opens the hatch on the top of the pod and motions for Y/n to step down. Once Y/n steps down from the last step they see two other disassembly drones, one another female that has short hair unlike J and another that seems to be male with a hat. They both look at him as his visor looks nervous. "N V this is Y/n I found him by our spire figures I might give him a chance because as far as I know they aren't a worker drone as they don't even know us. And also my visor told me that they were property or an old worker of JcJenson." The two drones look at each other and nod and approach greeting Y/n. "My name is N and the one sitting there is V." "Nice to meet you ugh ow.." Y/n looks down to see his human flesh begin to tear apart from the sheer cold from the pod and outside. The three look at his human leg which is almost just bone with little muscle. "You were human at one point" N Asks. "Hm.. yes I was just I refuse to remember my life at that point." Y/N explains as they look at what is left of their flesh as his visor sweats and their eyes hollow out. They look around before looking at their hands and mumbling to themselves. "Alright Y/N we're going hunting because we need oil to survive so we'll leave you here okay?" "Alright J thank you" "Also N you can come back sooner if you're done with your quota" Y/N watches as the disassembly drones leave and doesn't know what to do as they wait. Y/n gets an Idea to maybe find some spear metal to fix their leg and maybe be able to walk more properly again. They step up the hatch and open it to feel that cold air on their visor and continue to climb up. Once they are outside they look for any worker drone leg they could use and find for their new leg. As they were scouting they found a leg with the wiring still roughly intact and began the process. They first begin by first changing their hand to a blade and painfully cutting the left of the leg as they hiss in pain and begin to almost cry they cut it off and Y/n stops the bleeding. Now they wait until the left side of their oil is dry and begin to rewire the drone leg to his body as he attempts to understand how it works. After a few hours they make the final connection and finally get it to move as they want and now they can walk without feeling pain and also they finally feel like they are all drones like they wanted to be in the first place. After a few laps of running and walking with the new leg they see something in the distance from the entrance. Something that's purple and walking with a green gun shaped object. They hide behind some cover and continue to watch them get closer. Once in view they see a bit better than before a worker drone for sure it has a railgun looking weapon. She begins looking for something as Y/n watches with his F/C eyes. Y/n contemplates if they should attack for not. The worker drone picks up a green object and puts it in her railgun and looks around more. As y/n thinks they began to move around some objects finally deciding to kill her. Y/n swaps his hand to a blaster of some kind and waits in position. The worker drone gets an odd feeling and begins to find a loop round some of these walls and see y/n standing around the wall and she aims the railgun right at his head. "So... you're trying to kill me huh, last words?" Y/n was too quick and swiped her legs and knocked her on her chest and kicked the weapons away. "Yeah about that." Y/n looks at her and she looks at them.