Chapter 17

Daou's Pov

Late Night Movies and Cuddles

"Surprise," I showed Offroad the room I decorated for a week and his reaction is very priceless.

I hesitated at first because I don't know if I did a great job surprising him, but looking at his reaction now it makes me feel relief.

His lovely face, eyes that beams for excitement, and especially his beautiful smile that I love the most while looking at my work.

Next to tv screens was a hanging small cute photos of us when we are in still in high school that I keep till now

We have so many photos back then but I only put those meaningful to us. Especially those photos I took of him.

Those where the days we made silly things together that puts smile on my face every time I remembered them.

I didn't know that those silly things we've been doing before are the ones that are going to give me some butterfly inside my stomach now.

I can't help myself but to smile while I'm looking at him right now.

He looks the happiest.

And seeing him like that makes my heart melt.

And what I'm feeling right now is happiness and its overwhelming.

"You did all of this?" there is crack in his voice when talks but his trying to act normal

"For you, I'm willing to try everything to make you happy," that's sound so cheesy but that's what I really want to do.

"I'd like to stay here but why it is freezing in here," he complained but in a good a way.

I pulled him into my arms to warm him but he asked me to put the aircon on higher temperature.

I think I set the temperature in my room to low because he is now complaining that his body was freezing. I took him outside the living room and waited to warm up my room a little bit before taking him back again.

"Hurry up and shower you've been sweating a lot earlier at bar." He said checking my face neck and specially my back if I'm sweaty or not.

"Is it okey to leave you here?" I asked him politely because I don't want to leave by himself but I really want to freshen up myself because I feel so sticky after the event.

"I need to go back and have a shower too, then come back. Is that okey?" he asked me too.

"No need to go home. Wait here," I hurriedly went back to my room and bring something from my closet.

"Now that we are officially boyfriend. Let's have some matching pajama," I proudly told him with a genuine smile on my face.

He hide his face with pillows and shrunk deeper into the sofa.