The Secretive Wolf

Author POV

"Aye tum Inayat ke peeche kabhi nahi jaoge. Tumko idea hai wo kon hai...Amjad Ali Khan ki beti hai wo."

"Hey you won't go after Inayat. Do you even have an idea of who she is...she is Amjad Ali Khan's daughter."

These words were constantly replaying at the back of Jairaj's mind, who was sitting comfortably on a wooden chair, locking himself inside his secret red room, that was designed by him, inside his personal gym room, with sound proof walls, and greyish red embellishments.

Before him, a half-done canvas was placed, which was on the verge of completion. The painting brush was teetering between his index and middle finger, and a devilish smirk had adorned his irresistible handsome face.

"Bhaiya kehte hai hum tumhe bhool jaye, par tum hi batao na kaise bhool jaye. Zindagi bhar zimmedariyon se dhyan hatane ke liye alag alag auraton ke sath raate bitate rahe, lekin pata nahi chala kaise tumhari ek nazar ne hume zindagi bhar ke baandh diya, hume hamesha ke liye sukoon de diya....hume sirf tumhara bana diya. Ab to shaadi hogi to tumse hi hogi, hamari Sharik-e-hayat, aur koi to Jairaj Singh Thakur ko apna nahi bana sakta."

"Bhaiya wants me to forget you, but you tell me, how do I forget you? I've been spending my nights with different women to escape the responsibilities, that have burdened me since a tender age, but I couldn't decipher when that one eye-contact with you bound me completely to you, and provided me with lifetime solace....and urged me to surrender myself to you only. Now I'll marry only you, my Sharik-e-hayat, and nobody except you can make Jairaj Singh Thakur hers."

Jairaj muttered to himself, and began adding colours to the painting. His esurient gaze was anchored at the mask that had covered the lips of the woman, that were certainly unavailable for Jairaj to torment, at this juncture.

A few more strokes, and the painting was done.

He had delineated Inayat Ali Khan's portrait, as he had encountered for the first time

He had delineated Inayat Ali Khan's portrait, as he had encountered for the first time. This was the only memory he had of hers, and he put in all his efforts to illustrate the exact painting of what his mind had registered.

He pouted his lips, as in enacting to plant a kiss over her mask, and came out of the room, leaving the canvas to dry up, and locked the door from outside so that nobody could enter his secret world.

Being a hacker, he had already gathered enough information about Inayat. He had pretended before his elder brother, that he had no idea who that burqa clad girl was, but in reality, he knew everything about her schedule, from morning to night.

Inayat Ali Khan is the only daughter of Amjad Ali Khan, with his first wife - Nafisa Begum. The Khans keep her hidden inside the rigid walls of their haveli, so privately that nobody knows that Khans also have a daughter.

In the past few days, Inayat has become Jairaj's obsession, that he couldn't reveal before anyone, as this relationship seemed quite forbidden and unacceptable by the orthodox society, so he designed a plan, but the plan is extremely dangerous.

Jairaj loves to keep secrets, and one such covert is the identity of the mastermind of those blasts, that were being planned for the Kumbh Mela.

The man behind all this was none other than Jaswant Singh Thakur - father of the Thakur brothers. Since elections are close, he had planned these attacks to fetch sympathy votes for his party. On the other hand, Amjad Ali Khan and his son, Aryan Ali Khan were supporting him because of the unexplained hatred for Hindus.

Jairaj was grappling with his own thoughts, as he had no idea how to reveal all this to his brothers. This revelation would extemporaneously cause internal fights, something that could malign the image of Thakurs in public.

Jaswant wasn't too good when it came to religious harmony. He hated Muslims to the core, and he knew that these attacks would kindle communal riots. A huge wrathful event was awaiting everyone, and Jairaj's sole mission was to sort it out, without letting anyone know the reality of it.

After Aryan's death, everything had changed. A silent cold war persisted in the state. There were hardly any interactions happening between the Hindus and Muslims, as Aryan was murdered inside his home by Balraj.

After so many efforts, Jairaj had come to know about Armaan's secret plan. Armaan is the second son of Amjad, and now the heir to the throne of Khans.

Amjad was planning Balraj's assassination, and this could pose as a golden chance for Jairaj to clear up all the mess at once, and he had a wonderful plan - a plan that would kill the mastermind behind this dangerous intent, along with paving a clear path for Jairaj to get married to his obsession - Inayat Ali Khan!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Did you like the 'Wolf' of the Thakur family?

💜 Love you all 💜