1. The neighboring seat

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I had an important deal in Bangkok tmrw. I was running late. I arrived at airport and my bodyguards took me to my plane.
I had seat in Bussiness class whereas they were sitting in economy class.
I sat on my seat when a beautiful lady came and sat on the seat opposite to me.
I called the flight attendant as I needed some water to drink.

Attendant: How--
She got scared and ran away.

Yeah she should be scared.

I once again called for attendant but nobody came. I kept ringing the bell. When the lady beside me with bangs on her forehead, wearing a formal suit and with no expression on her face turned to me.

Lady: Plz stop doing that. Can't you see j am working here.
She said directly contacting her eyes with mine. There was no fear in her voice. She said in a quite annoyed and angry tone.

I was shocked how could she even speak a word before me.

Jk:U--
I was interrupted by an another attendant.

Attendant: So-sorry for m-making you w-wait s-sir. H-how can I h-help y-you.
She said looking down.

Whereas the lady started doing her stuff again.

Jk: Well...I need a bottle of water.

Attendant: S-sure s-sir.
She said and left bowing.

Soon after she brought the bottle.
Time passed by. I got busy again in some papers.

I ordered food.

Soon the lunch came. Wait....I didn't ordered it.

I quickly called flight attendant.

LISA'S POV:
I had a conference in Bangkok tmrw. I was doing my work when the lunch came. I didn't even bother to look at it. But the man beside me called the flight attendant and started yelling at her. He was looking like a total mad bull.

Man: Are you mad? I didn't even order this. I ordered coffee and a cheese carrot sandwich.

I looked at my lunch. It was his and my lunch was on his seat. Oh! They just interchanged our lunch. What a jerk is he? Or what do he think is he? A king or what?

Lisa: Excuse me. It is your lunch. They accidently interchanged our lunch.
I said handing him his lunch. He threw it on floor making me flinch.

Man: Get me another plate.
He shouted.

Attendant: Y-yes s-sir.
She was scared af.

This jerk need a fucking lesson.
After a hour or so. I went to washroom. As I was returning I saw a glass of wine on the trolley.

Lisa: Can I have it?
I asked.

Attendant: Sure ma'am.
She said giving that glass to me.

An Idea popped in my mind. I was going to my seat and I spilled the wine on that jerk. I acted like I almost fell. He stood up. He was pissed so much.

Man: How--
I cutted him.

Lisa: Oh! I am so sorry.
I said with no expression on my face.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I was busy watching a movie when the lady besides me spilled the wine on me. I could kill her rn. I saw some attendants smiling at corner.

Jk: How--
She cutted me.

Lady: Oh! I am so sorry.
She said with no expression on her face.

I felt she was acting.

Jk: No you are not.
I said in a very scary voice.

She came near me and whispered in my ear.

Lady: No. I am not.
She winked and put up a small smirk on her face.

Jk: You--
Announcement happened that plane was gonna land.

We sat on our seats and put on the belts. I was giving her death glares the whole time but she didn't even bother to glance at me.

Who is she? With this fucking attitude? How can she even mess with me?

You will pay for this.