How Will You Spend a Day With Them

Short A/N: This is not how you spend a day everyday, this is how you spend a special day with them. (Maybe on holiday or weekends).

Vessel:
● You two will wake up really early and start your day with some breakfast in a nice restaurant.
● After breakfast, you two will go back home and spend alot of time singing and dancing together, then a bit of naughtiness, if yk what I mean 😏😭.
● A nice lunch after will make you two really happy along with some champagne and a small visit to a park.
● Then Vessel will take you to a beach where you two will spend the rest of the day spending time together.
● After the beach, a small party with the other members will end your day and you two will go to sing and dance again before sleeping.

II:
● II will wake you up with loads of hugs and kisses and a homemade breakfast.
● He will ask you where do you want to go, but when you say "I don't know" He will take you to his childhood neibourhood which isn't so far away.
● Then a nice lunch with the members and a karaoke after.
● Car ride around the city with Sleep Token songs blasting in the car, then he will stop the car and take you to a park. (My headcannon is that he loves parks idk why)
● a cute picnic dinner watching the sunset at the park will make Two happier than ever >////< and a small ride again before ending the day and going to sleep. (And some naughtiness)

III:
● You will most probably wake up first with III still sleeping, making you have to blast Vore into his ears with headphones.
● He will help you make breakfast but honestly he wasn't that helpful.
● LOADS of cuddling and snuggling which will end up with naughtiness (he forced you to do it).
● "Great time for skating, isn't it Y/N love?"..... yeah then you two will go skating after him destroying your ability to walk.
● lunch would be skipped unless he would've wanted to eat. Dinner would be served in a restaurant (or homemade, depending on both of your moods) and then sleep (token).

IV:
● You two will wake up at the crack of dawn even though you two spent all night being naughty.
● Delicious breakfast by Four himself and then some cake that you made.
● You two will go to play guitar and learn something new together.
● A day in the mall didn't hurt anybody. You two went to the mall, had fun and bought LOADS of stuff (you secretly used Four's card).
● A sweet and simple lunch in a cafè and then dinner in a pizzeria made you two really full and then you two went home, some naughtiness and then sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Lmao I wasn't really creative in this chapter but I hope you like it. I had to add a WEE BIT of smut. I didn't go into the details of the smut but I wrote when did you two do it and while you are reading, you can imagine how it was like (like I did ><)

And if you have any ideas, please tell me in the comments or on my message board and I'll cook something up.

Bye!