Chapter 16

Do you guys want a smut scene in the next chapter? Do tell me in the comments.

Third person's POV:

Soon after they from the hug, they saw everyone looking at them in awe.

Even the Mikaelson's were shocked at the fact that Sofia's kids know how to sword fight.

"That was one hell of a fight" Kol commented.

"I know. Whose kids are they, after all?" Damon said with a smirk

"Oh... Mine" Sofia said as she pretends to think.

"Ahh. Nah... Nope. They are mine" Damon answered.

"Oh... I gave birth to them. So, they are mine"

"But they have my beauty genes" Damon replied back.

"O, God. What am I going to do with you Damon" Sofia said complaining

"Let me take up stairs and you can show you what you can do to me" Damon said with the famous Salvatore smirk to which Sofia blushed turning red.

"Ewe. Not in front of US. Mom, Dad" Jace said covering Issy's eyes.

"Get of me, you giant dog" Issy pushedJace off of her.

"Are you going to introduce us, love" Klaus said.

He was curious to know why he felt such a strange pull towards them.

"Guys, I think you already know about the Mikaelson's" Sofia looked at her kids.

"Oh... Yes, we know them very well" Issy spat out.

"...." The Mikelson's were in a daze with Issy's Venomous tone.

"Klaus Mikaelson the psychic paranoid hybrid bastard who cheated on Aunt with a Wolf Whore. I thought she must more beautiful than Aunt. You really downgraded your choice there" Sarcastic nature of Lizzie was revealed.

"Next to him is the Wolf Wore who slept with her friend's fiancé. Hayley or is it Harly Marshall. Sorry I am really bad with Names" Issy said with a smirk Cleary know the right name.

"Next is the psychic, prankster, who kills for fun. The one whose parent and siblings abandoned him in time of crises. One of Moms vest friends Kol Mikaelson" Jace spoke with a large grin on his face

"Next to him must his wife Davina" Joise reveled a small smile towards her.

"Then the long-lost sister Freya Mikaelson and next to her must be her wife Keelin," Angela spoke softly

"Then the Noble bastard in a suit Elijah Mikaelson who chose the wrong side by choosing his brother" Alec stated facts.

"Ha... the Barbie Klaus. Rebekah Mikaelson who left mom's side when she needed her the most" Angela said, after all Damon is her father.

"The Young girl with brunette hair must be Hope Mikaelson. The product of cheating," Lizzie spat out venom.

"Lizzie" Joise hiss at her twin.

"Hi Hope. Sorry about my twin, I am Joise" Joise moved towards Hope and held out her hand out for hand shake.

"Nice to meet you, Joise" Hope said and Shaked Joise's hand. Feeling grateful towards her for sparing her embracement.

"Don't you kids have manners? Haven't your parents taught you." Hayley continued "If a woman who can't even discipline her kids, how will she discipline other's child." Her tone was taunting.

"Hayley" Damon warned her, standing up for his wife and kids pulling them behind him.

"Enough Hayley. I apologize" Elijah was cut off by Klaus "Sofia love, I would like to invite you and your family for dinner at the Mikaelson Mansion" a soft smile gracing his face

That same smile would make Sofia's knees go weak but this time it didn't affect her and at that moment she knew that she was really over Klaus.

"Me and my family would definitely come Mr. Mikaelson" Sofia said with a soft smile. 'Mr. Mikaelson' that name killed Klaus from the inside, she acted like she doesn't know him.

To say he was hurt was an understatement.

Did you guys like the chapter?Do vote and comment for regular updates

Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.