Chapter 10

Long chapter for delaying the update.

Sofia POV:

I entered the Theater room, running back stage to meet Josie.

I found her sobbing in the corner. I felt a pang of disappointment in myself that I left Joise for the Mikaelson's. Her mom had entrusted me with her responsibility and all I did was neglected her for drama with the Mikaelson family.

"I am sorry, honey" I said to Joise as I embrace her.

"Why are you saying sorry, Aunty?" Joise tears streaming down her face.

"I am sorry. I got distracted due to all the Mikaelson's drama. I couldn't give you guys my time; I was so caught up with the Mikaelson's, that I neglected you. I am sorry" I said with a snob escaping my lips.

"Aunty, I love you and you never neglected me or Lizzie. I am just nervous about my performance and you were also not here." She said with a weak smile on her lips.

"Josie you are stronger than you think sweetie. Remember the time when a werewolf was about to attack Ric and you had held him up in the air for about 5 minutes while you had just gotten used to it. It was a very brave act." I wiped tears from her cheeks.

"Sweetie, I trust you. I know you can do it" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Thank you for always being there for me, Aunty" Josie got up from her sit

"Me, Ric, Damon and your all cousins will be in the first row to cheer you" I got up as well.

"I love you Aunty"

"I love you too sweetie" we shared a tight hug.

"Now, go. Your name will be announced soon" I rushed to the Theater room to see Josie's performance.

As I got to the first row, I was the Mikaelson's already present there.

I turned to Ric as he said "Is Josie okay?" He said in a caring tone.

"Yeah, she is fine now. And why are the Mikaelson's doing here?" My tone was harsh as I looked towards the Mikaelson's.

"Daring, I wanted to see my niece's performance" said Kol.

"Of course, you wanted to." I rolled my eyes at him and he could tell that I am still mad at him for not telling the truth, that he was still alive.

"I am Sorry, Darling" said Kol holding his ears

All the other Mikaelson's were still shocked about the fact that me and Kol are bestie. And a certain Hybrid was clearly jealous at the fact that I hugged Kol and didn't even look at him.

I look at my bestie and couldn't keep my anger longer and said "You should be happy I love you so much" I said and hugged him and he hugged me back in an instant.

"I love you Darling"

"I love you too Kol" I said and pulled away and giving my best smile to him.

"OK, you guys should take your seats. The Talent show will start at any minute" I said and started looking days for Damon. I have not meet him since morning and I kind of miss him, his kiss, his warm hugs.

"Good evening, everyone I am Isabella Forbes Salvatore. I am a student of Salvatore Boarding School and your host for the event" said Issy confidently.

"And our next performer is Josette Forbes Saltzman. You may know her as Josie or as my sister. A big round of applaud for her" Issy said.

"Josie"

"Yes, Josie"

"Josie"

Everybody starts chatting her name as they know she is an amazing singer and person.

All the Mikaelson's looked at me for explanation but I just ignored them.

Josie came on stage and I sense that she was nervous.

"Josie, we love you" I said out loud for her to hear.

She looked at me and everyone around and closed her eyes and started sing in her angelic voice.

Everyone even the Mikaelson's were looking impressed and even Kol shouted for one's mores. But it wouldn't be fair to the other performers.

"That was one of the best performers till now. But I bet the next performer will be even better. But sadly, our next performer is a surprise guest performer. So, a big round of applaud for our guest" said Issy.

I knew it was my turn to shine.

I went on stage and my eyes searched the one person I wanted. Damon.

I laid my eyes on him. I felt my world stopped and everyone in this room just disappeared. I wanted to sing a song for him and I wanted him to know how much I love him.

I broke my eye contact with Damon and closed my eyes and took a deep breath and started to sing the song which was on my mind when I meet him for the first time.

Song meaning in English....

(Imagine Deepika Padukone is Sofia Forbes and the blue dressed girl as Hope and the man beside her is Klaus. And Sushant Singh Rajput as Damon Salvatore)

(Sofia's outfit is the same as the video)

As I finished, looked at Damon and before I could even think I words escaped my lips "I love you Damon Salvatore"

Did you guys like the chapter?
Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.