Chapter 11. Vihaan

After days of avoiding her, even to the point of staying away from my own house, she now lies beside me under the blanket, sleeping naked, like a child

After days of avoiding her, even to the point of staying away from my own house, she now lies beside me under the blanket, sleeping naked, like a child. All my efforts to distance myself from her seem to have been in vain.

I've always known that the more time I spend with her, the more obsessed I'll become. It's not safe for her, as she could be in danger because of me, and it's not safe for me either, because I feel like there's no turning back now. I realize I need to be strict about her security; I wouldn't act rationally if she were even slightly hurt, knowing myself.

God, she looks so beautiful while she sleeps.

After freshening up, taking a shower, I dress and make my way back to her room.

"You're awake," I say as I see her sitting on the bed, wearing my shirt.

"Good morning," she greets with a smile, getting up from the bed and taking small steps toward me, hands behind her back.

She's teasing me; she's not afraid of me anymore.

"Isn't that my shirt?" I ask, looking down at her.

"Yes, it is. Want me to take it off?" she says, toying with the top button of the shirt with her fingers.

She moved closer and clashed with my chest. Her hard nipples, I fucking felt them on my chest.

I could feel those small hard buds, fuck, I so badly wanted to tear that shirt of mine that was so close to her and admire that beautiful body of hers again. But this is not the time.

"You're getting out of hand, sweetheart" I remarked, looking down at her while she maintained eye contact.

I could see in her eyes that she desired that kind of touch repeatedly.

"So what?" she responded.

Leaning down to her ear, I whispered, "Get ready, I have something for you," before placing a kiss on her cheek and standing upright again.

She nodded and headed to the bathroom. I waited for her downstairs, and she returned in less than half an hour. Impressive.

"What were you talking about?" she asked, standing in front of me.

"Come with me," I said, getting up from the couch and leading her to a room on the right side of the kitchen, now her office.

"You said you can't live for free, so here you can work for me. And if that's still not enough for your ethics, I'll fire the cooks so you can cook for me. Does that suit you, Alisha?" I said as she looked around, admiration was evident in her eyes.

"But..." she started and then stopped, looking down and playing with her fingers.

"That's the most I can offer without compromising myself, sweet cheeks. If you want to go out anywhere, you can go with me. I won't say no to you," I said, stepping toward her. She remained silent, still looking down.