Chapter 6. Alisha

I looked up at him to stare into his eyes, they seemed the darkest shade of grey in the dimly-lit car

His face was set in stone with a glint of something dark, calm yet sinister.

Without thinking any further I pressed my lips against his.
He pulled his face back and all of a sudden, a rough, big hand wrapped around my neck.

Vihaan moved forward with his punishing grip on my neck, he moved more until I could feel my back gently touching the gate of the car. It's like he was waiting for this.

He leaned closer and I turned my face to the side. "If you want to kiss me, Ask me" he whispered against my cheek.

From my neck, his hand slowly slid back and into my hair, threading his fingers into them before he yanked my head back, fisting them tightly.

He then buried his face in my neck. It feels like I woke up the beast he was hiding inside. I don't know if it's good or not but I want him, I want him so bad right now.

My hands flew to his chest, fisting his tee. A whimper left my lips as his grip tightened, and his nose grazed up and down the length of my neck.

At the age of 22, I was completely foreign to the male touch, and now when he is touching me it turned me on instantly, it is doing something to me. my mind would fog up.

"FUCK" I mummered.

I was wearing a bra, but still my nipples tightened and peeked through my flimsy kurti pressed up against his hard chest. I bet he can feel them. His face constantly ran up and down against my neck and the back of my ear, like he was breathing me in.

"You smell so fucking good..." he slurred.

My heartbeat went haywire, a shiver ran down my spine as he lightly nipped my neck. I tilted my neck to the side giving him more access.

I started something i never ever wanna stop. His touch feels so good.

I gripped his shirt so hard as he peppered soft kisses down my neck and gently bit my skin in between. I moaned his name softly pressing my nails on his chest as i felt his teeth on my skin.

He made a rough manly growl against my neck that I felt in my stomach.

"Fucking ask me!"

I swallowed, my throat parched, and my mind was all fuzzy.

"What?" I breathed with difficulty.

"Ask me to kiss you"

"Wh--what?"

His one hand kept my head in place while the other traveled to the waistband of my jeans. His fingers played with it, and my skin burned and itched.