15.

"taylor, are you ready?" i asked as i opened the door to her dressing room.
After the long needed break, we were back on tour. I'm still here in support even though i'm not opening, i still go out and watch the openers ever night. the fans always give me loads of bracelets and taylor and i spend the day after looking at all the different songs and stupid sayings on them. Gracie and I have been chatting a lot, we've gotten closer over the months we've spent together, she's been telling me about her upcoming album and what's she's written so far.

"yes, i could already hear the crowd from gracie's set. this show is about to be insane" she says, the makeup artist finished the finally touches on her makeup

"scarlett and rose are suppose to be here" i said as i walk over to the couch and look at the time
"i might have to let her in"

"just give them vip passes" she said, coming over to where i was sitting and sat right down on my lap. i wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck

"i love you" i whisper

"i love you too" she says, leaning down to kiss me

"it's gonna be a great show, just do your best"

Before taylor could give me an answer, the door opened. We both looked over and saw one of the stage managers walk in,
"hey taylor, you're on in 25"

"okay thank you" taylor replied to her

"cmon, let's go" i said, expecting her to climb off my lap

"can you carry me?" she asked very quietly

i laughed and stood up, holding on to her in the process. I started to walk out of her dressing room holding taylor when i felt my phone buzz in my pocket,
"can you grab my phone from my pocket?"

taylor reached around me and pulled out my phone from my back pocket,
"it's scareltt, she said she's here"

"okay, i'll let her in after i drop you off" i said and taylor put my phone back in my pocket, then proceeded to wrap both of her arms around my neck, and her face in my neck. I carried her all the way to backstage and gave her a quick kiss before rushing to the door to let scarlett and rose in, this was the first show rose has been to.
She's always loved taylor's music so it would be so much fun for her to attend a concert. I gave them both the vip passes that i had in my pocket and we walked to the vip tent. The fans started to notice us and came up to the tent to give us some friendship bracelets, rose had made some so she was able to trade hers with theirs. By the end of the night, rose had loads of bracelets covering her arms. Taylor sung endgame as one of the suprise songs and didn't take her eyes off of me the entire time, i'm really glad we both confessed our feelings for each other.

During the midnights set, rose and I got really cold so we sprinted over to the merch stand and got some merch. Both of us got a sweatshirt with the eras tour 'logo' on the back of it. It was the only thing big enough to fit around my cast, i'm suppose to get it off in a month. Which means i'm back to filming in New York while taylor tours the rest of the world, i feel bad that i can't come with her but she understands that it's my job and i can't just travel around the world.

—————————————————————————

"tay, that was so good!!" i said as she ran into her dressing room and into my arms

"thank you" she said softly, since she has a show tomorrow she's really not supposed to talk tonight

"back to the hotel?"
she nods her head in response while still hugging me, i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Taylor's team packs up her dressing room for the most part so i just grabbed the small backpack she brought with her.