2.

Andrea, Scarlett, and I were standing in the tent watching her, when someone came up to us. I recognized him at Travis Kelce, tight end for the Cheifs. I almost passed out, i'm a big fan of his.
"holy shit, you're travis kelce" I state, like he doesn't know who he is.
"um yeah, hey can i see taylor after the show" he asked to andrea, completely ignoring me . whatever.
"sorry she doesn't take visitors after the show, i can give it to her for you?"
he looks sad and just says "please" and walks away, i quickly realize that bitch put his phone number on the bracelet to give to taylor. i looked up from the bracelet and me and andrea made eye contact, "you know i won't give it to her if you want" she says quietly, why wouldn't she?
"um its fine, why wouldn't you give it to her?"
"oh cam, it had his number. he wants to get with her, if i give it to her you might lose your chance with her" well she makes sense but i won't say out loud that I was in love with her daughter.
"it's okay really, you can give it to her"
i really didn't but it's fine, i just hope taylor doesn't act on it
"camiiiii" scarlett said as she poked me on the side, no one expect for taylor called me that. not sure why. "yes scarlyyyy??" she hated that name
"just tell andrea to not give taylor the bracelet so you have a chance, you might not if she gets with that dude"
both scarlett and taylors mother were practically telling me the same thing but i've had issues with past girlfriends and i don't really want to mess this up with me and tay.
—————————————————————————

We watched her dance and sing for an hour before it was suprise song o'clock, my favorite. She came out in the yellow dress, the fans claim they are gonna lose good songs when she wears that dress, but all her songs are so amazing so i don't really get it. She got guiter, bring the strap around her head until the guiter was sitting perfectly against her.
We made eye contact and my heart almost jumped out of my chest.
"WELCOME TO THE ACOUSTIC SET OF THE ERAS TOUR!!"
the crowd went absolutely feral
"this song i'm gonna play is special to me because it's one of my best friends song and she requested i play it" she starts to play the intro to the other side of the door and looks at me again, winking at me while playing. i almost fainted right then and there. i laughed and sang along to the rest of the song. Before she started to sing the next song on the piano she started to talk, "so you know how speak now my verison has just come out, well i want to show you guys something no one else has seen"
what the fuck is she's gonna do, she never told me this suprise
"it's a music video for 'I can see you'" HOLY SHIT NO WAY
the fans and I were screaming, I loved that song the moment she played it for me. I looked over at Andrea, my jaw in the floor, "did you know this was gonna happen?!!??" I ask
"i did, she told me she wanted to suprise you" andrea said, completely unphases by everyone screaming
"and you didn't tell me??traitor " i say jokingly.
the video starts to play and it was really good, then taylor launter shows up???? I was shocked to say the least.
"i hope you guys enjoyed that, i worked for months making and planning it" Taylor said with a huge smile on her face which automatically made me smile
"well now i'm gonna play clean for you" she said quickly and starts to play the song. i hope the fans appreciate her as much as i do.
—————————————————————————

the shows ends and i started to collect the trash around and put it in the trash, " cam i gotta go, i'll see you tomorrow?" scareltt asked, i really didn't want to see her go. "yes, i will text you. love you scar"
i start walking back with andrea to Taylor's dressing room. I have a huge smile on my face, after all the shows i've been to, i really enjoy them and being there.
We finally made it to her dressing room and i opened to door, taylor takes a little while to get back to her dressing room. i started to scroll on my phone, looking at everyone's reactions to the suprise songs and the music video. They loved it!
The door opened and taylor slowly walked in, looking very tired, she walked over to me and sat right next to me on the big couch.
"what the hell taylor" i laughed a little
"what?" she looked up, innocently
"the music vidoe, which was amazing by the way"
"thank you, i knew you would enjoy"
"are you tired" stupid fucking question, of course she was, it was the last day in KC before the next chuck on show. she layed her head on my shoulder and nodded, no words spoken. I shuffled around before I moved her head onto my chest, so we were both more comfortable. I don't know if other best friends did this, but me and taylor did often. I was gonna ask her if she had fun before i realized she was fast asleep.

about 30 mintues went by before the door opened again and Andrea appeared, she was looking at her phone when she asked "tay are you ready to go?" when tay didn't answer she looked up from her phone and looked at the sleeping taylor on my chest, "do we need to leave" i ask quietly, not wanted to wake her up, i can't imagine how tired she is. "yeah, wanna wake her?" not really but whatever
"tay tay, wake up" i whisper quietly in her ear
"no" she responds, clearing half asleep
"we have to go to the hotel, cmon" i try to get her to get up, she looks up to me with her puppy eyes and says, "can you carry me" i cannt say no to her so of course i comply. I slowly stand up and put my hand under her thighs as she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She hides her face in my neck and i start to walk out of her dressing room and down the hallway. i lock eyes with andrea for a minute and i smile. We made it to the car and she is still sleeping, I bring her up to the hotel room and tuck her in, no way she can be comfortable in her midnights body suit. "stay" her small voice says as i'm about to leave
"okay, tay. can you change, i know your uncomfortable in that and i will not let you sleep in that"
"fine" she complies and walks into the bathroom connected to her room
While she's changing i also change, stealing some of her cloths and hoping into her bed. not even five mintues later she's curled up in the bed with me, again, putting her head on my chest.
"i really appreciate you cami" she says, half asleep but awake enough to know what she's saying
"i appreciate you too tay tay"