part:4[Must Read]

Now Arayan is lying down in his bed, looking at someone's picture on his phone. It's Anaya's picture.He took it secretly when they were having lunch at the dining table. Anaya is chewing her food with a little pout.

Arayan's POV:

I am going crazy for her. I just want to kiss her deeply while holding her waist tightly. I want to hold her,I want to sniff her smell closely,I want to mark her milky neck, and I want to claim her with my words and actions. But I can't do this now because it's not the right time. She is now 17. After 5 months, she will be 18, and then I will tell her how much I love her,how much I want her, and how much I want to claim her mine.She belongs to me. Every part of her body belongs to me. Her lips,cheeks,nose, neck, and waist-everything belongs to me. Today, after seeing her in front of me,I just wanted to caress her with my lips.
I was just controlling myself not to jump on her and devour her. I love her. I am also in love with her voice,innocence.She is so cute and innocent. I just can't wait to destroy her innocence. She is underage, but still, she is playing with msy mind all the time. I just control myself to not put that ring, which I brought from the USA, for her. That butterfly ring would look fucking beautiful on her finger. I am just waiting for her to turn 18. As soon as she turns 18, she will get to know that she's already my wife. We got married at such a young age. She was just 11, and I was 16. From that time,I am obsessed with her,I am addicted to her.For this reason, my dear grandpa sent me to the USA because I wasn't paying attention to my studies properly. That's why he made this decision. And I have to go away from my butterfly. Although my grandpa loves me so much, he doesn't want me to be a failure as an heir of Khan's. And I am thankful to him. Because of this, I am now the greatest mafia king and CEO of Khan Enterprise at such a young age. She was never my distraction. My butterfly was my strength. Just for her, I want to become successful and give her all the happiness in this world. When I first saw her in our mansion garden, I fell in love with her. She was running in the garden like she was flying. She was flying like a butterfly. She was so small at the time, but her beauty caught my eye. From that moment on, I decided that she would be my little "butterfly.". My mom,grandpa, and Ruhi-everyone likes "My Butterfly" a lot. Mom and grandpa decided on our marriage when "My Butterfly" came to this world. My father would also love her if he were alive. Butterfly's parents also like me so much. So when my mother told them about me and My Butterfly's marriage, They immediately agreed. So without wasting any time, they prepared the marriage paper and made My Butterfly write her name on it. I also signed that paper very happily. Because I loved her. But everyone told me not to say anything to her about this matter. My in-laws told me that when Butterfly turns 18, they will tell her about this marriage, and then we can legally get married. And after that, she wouldn't be "Anaya Hussain," it would be "Anaya Khan." I know she would be so shocked after knowing the truth. But after all, she has to accept her fate. She has to accept me as her husband. I am all hers. I never looked at any girl except her. I never touched any girl because I wanted to touch her first. She is the first and last woman in my life. No one can ever replace her place. And she is mine. She is my wife. No one can take my place because I won't let that happen. There would be no difficulties in our relationship if she just accepted this marriage. I will give her everything she ever wanted. I will fulfill her every dream. I will be the prince of her fairytale if she just accepts me.
She is my addiction,my possession,my craziness, my drug, and my alcohol.

Why not? After all, she is my Butterfly🦋