Part:3

In the dining room

Arayan and Ruhi are sitting on chairs while Mrs. Khan serves the food. At that moment, Anaya enters the dining room as Mrs. Khan instructed her to. Upon seeing her, Arayan's breath hitches. Is she even for real? She is exactly the same as Arayan always imagined her: short, chubby, innocent, and cute. He looks at her without even blinking.
A

naya feels shivers down her spine upon noticing Arayan looking into her soul. Mrs. Khan says, "Come, sit Anaya. Have your meal." Anaya nods at her and sits on the chair opposite Arayan. He feels bad that his butterfly is trying to keep her distance from him. He doesn't like it. Once again, he stares at her with an intense gaze. Ruhi notices and says, "Stop looking at her like that; she ain't going anywhere." Arayan responds, "Shut up."
Anaya chews her food with a pout. She is wearing a skirt that reaches her thighs, a top, and cute slippers. Her hair is open, and she wears a band. Seeing her like this, Arayan gets lost in her beauty. Only he knows how much he wants to kiss that pout, how much he wants to hold her little frame close to his body.
Anaya looks up from her plate to see Arayan already looking at her with a smile. She quickly looks down, wondering why Arayan's brother always stares at her.
Lunch ends, and Anaya says, "I am finished, mom," before quickly walking away to her room because she is nervous around Arayan. Arayan chuckles, watching her, and thinks, "Wait for me, princess. I am also coming."

In her room, Anaya immediately locks her door and sighs heavily, thinking, "Why does he always stare at me like that? Maybe he's judging me. I think Ruhi sister said to him that I am a brat. So that's why he always observes my actions."

Her thoughts are interrupted when she hears a knock on her door. She opens it to see Arayan with a box and a big basket.
"May I come in?" Arayan asks.
"Yes... yes," Anaya stammers.
"I am mad at you; you didn't even talk to me downstairs," Arayan says.
"I... I'm sorry," Anaya says with a pout while looking down.
Arayan coos at her cuteness, wanting to squeeze and bite her cheeks. "You don't have to say sorry, Princess," he says.
Anaya's cheeks turn red, and she blushes while looking down. "I am not a princess," she says softly.

Arayan smirks, seeing her condition. "You are! You are princess of this house,Butterfly" he says.

"My name is Anaya, not Butterfly. Anaya Hussain," she corrects him.
Arayan smirks, thinking, "Soon it will be Khan butterfly." "No, I will call you Butterfly. Now look, I brought something for you from the USA," he says.

Anaya asks in disbelief, "For me?" pointing towards herself.
"Yes, for you," Arayan confirms.
"Did you know that before I live here?" Anaya asks innocently with big doe eyes.
Arayan comes closer to her and whispers in her ear in a deep voice, "I know everything about you,Butterfly. " Anaya shivers, being so close to him. She backs away and asks, "What did you bring for me?"

Arayan holds her hand and pulls her in front of the mirror. Anaya feels goosebumps at his touch. "Now turn around and close your eyes," Arayan instructs.
"Huh?" Anaya questions.
"I said turn around and close your eyes, Butterfly," Arayan repeats.
Anaya does as Arayan says. He pulls her hair from her back and puts a beautiful "Butterfly Pendant" on her neck. He comes closer to her ear and says, "Open your eyes for me, Butterfly."

Anaya opens her eyes and gasps, seeing the beautiful butterfly pendant on her neck. She turns around and asks him, "Is that for me?"
"Just for you, my Butterfly," Arayan confirms.
Anaya blushes hard and looks down. "Umm... th-thank... you," she says in a low voice.
"Always wear this pendant, Butterfly. It looks so good on you," Arayan says.
Anaya blushes, looks down, and again says, "Thank you," in a low voice.
"You are welcome. There are also your favorite chocolates in the basket. Make sure to eat them," he says, winking at her.

She widens her eyes and asks, "How do you know they are my favorite chocolates?"
"I have my ways, Princess," Arayan says. "Now rest for some time; you just came from school."
Anaya nods and goes to bed. Arayan glances at her one last time before walking away.

To be continued