The guy next door. (Chapter 1)

Han Jisung's friend POV (Hyunjin)

I began to ran, getting all tired from being chased by the stupid little fuckers from the engineer team. 

''Stop! Don't run! Quit running!'' one of them yelled to me. ''We're gonna get you, bastard!''

I looked behind my back at them, only to realise they were getting close to me and were catching up to me. I ran as fast as I could, but then.. 

A wall. I've got nowhere to run..

''Fuck..'' I thought to myself. I again looked behind me, now looking at the engineer team. They came up to me, their faces being mad. As always. 

The classic, Lee Minho made eye contact with me. Oh gosh how I hate him. I hate him the most from this team. Why? He's the childhood enemie of my best friend, Han Jisung. They really used to fight in childhood, they do it even now. 

...

You know what? Alright. Let's just do this. I cannot seem like I'm weak. I glanced at their faces and then spoke, my breathing being heavy from the running.

''Let's fight if you dare.'' I said confidently. One of them laughed and responded : ''What a classic line.'' 

''No, we won't hurt you. But my friend might.'' He then looked at Lee minho, titling his head to the side, signalizing me to look at him. ''When he get's mad, he just can't control it. We're actually here to stop him. You should know that I'm helping you.'' 

''Bullshit!'' I yelled out in anger. ''I'll be outnumbered when I let my guard down.'' 

''How about this? I'll give you two minutes. Call your friends here. I'll wait.'' Lee Minho said, his anger and annoyance on his face never disappearing. I looked at him for a few seconds before I actually ran for my friends.

Han Jisung's POV

I was just peacfully drawing in the school cafeteria since it's quiet there and only a few of the students are there, music playing in my earphones. Until my friend, Jeongin disturbed me. ''HAN!! HAN JISUNG!!'' At first I didn't heard him so I kept drawing peacfully but then I felt a bump on my shoulder and back. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and got out one of my earphone out of my ear and looked at Jeongin. ''What??'' I asked in annoyed tone. I noticed the way he breathed heavily, like he was running just a second ago. 

''Sorry. We've got a situation. Seungmin is headed there now.'' Jeongin pointed his finger at the exit of the school. I rolled my eyes and put my earphone back in my ear as I responded. ''He gets himself into fights every day.'' 

''But Hyunjin is getting beaten up!'' At this point, my anger reached almost the max. ''Come on!'' I sighed before getting up and slamming my hands on the table out in anger. But then I peacfully took off my earphones, not being in a rush at all. I don't want to loose them! Jeongin looked at  me with annoyance and disappointment. ''Damn it, Han!''

Skip time a little bit

Lee Minho's POV

I began to fight with the architecture team, getting all of my emotions just fly around the sky. Until I got kicked in the stomach by someone. I fell to the ground, putting my arm around my stomach from the pain. After a few seconds I got up from the ground and looked at the person who just did that to me. I stared at him for a good few seconds.