𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

"𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏." Amerie approached the blonde as she made her way into school that day.

"whats up?" maggie asked as a concerned expression took over her face.

"okay so you're friends with ant right?" amerie mused.

"yeah..." maggie followed, not knowing where this conversation was going.

"okay. i need a massive favour. can you please please persuade him to sell me a slap band for the gig this weekend."

"why wont he sell you one?" the blonde furrowed her brows as she readjusted the bag on her shoulder.

"obvious reasons. he doesnt like me. please can help me out?" amerie pleaded, holding out her hands and gripping ameries gently.

"yeah, sure. i still havent bought mine yet so when i ask him i'll try get him to give you one." maggie smiled as ameries face lit up.

"thank you! thank you! thank you!" amerie squealed, hugging maggie excitedly.

maggie giggled as amerie pulled away, "i cant promise anything though. ant can be stubborn when he wants to be."

"yeah but you have those puppy eyes." amerie shrugged making maggie confused.

"puppy eyes?" the blonde spoke.

"yeah. you know those cute doe eyes that just make you want to do anything you want."

"oh. i didnt know i had that." maggie remarked.

"dont worry, its a good thing." amerie winked, patting maggies arm before walking away as the bell rang.

❦❦❦

it was s.l.t's class again (SLUTS) and they were watching a video about how std's are spread. maggie thought it was weird.

"what type of noodle fetish bullshit is this?" malakai whispered to her causing her to giggle.

"in all honesty its making me a bit hungry." she leaned towards him, locking eyes with the boy as she whispered.

"lucky that we have lunch next then." malakai snickered before getting shushed by the teacher.

maggie giggled, turning her gaze back towards the screen.

'i dont want your noodles.' the man on the screen said after the woman he was next to plopped a big lump of noodles into his bowl.

'sure you do. i want everyone to know how great my noodles are.' the woman smirked causing maggie to grimace as she watched.

'i didnt even ask for your noodles.'

'well maybe i'll put them in someone elses bowl instead.'

"this seems kind of unhygenic." quinni spoke out.

everyone groaned as the video continued. "what type of std representation is this? do the teachers really think we're like this?" maggie spoke, missy nodding from beside her.

"exactly. this is slut shaming." missy replied as she leant on maggies shoulder for the entire class.

"miss i literally have no idea what that was trying to teach us." darren spoke, putting his hand in the air.