𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, missy, sasha and amerie, the iconic core four, were all making their way into hartley high prepared for their first day back after summer vacation.

things had changed. people had changed. even maggie had changed. over the holiday, she decided to dye her hair blonde, her naturally being a brunette. and after the events of missy whitnessing her try to climb out of the bathroom window multiple times, maggie got her bellybutton pierced. despite how much she was shitting her pants the entire time.

"i forgot how much i hated it here." sasha spoke as the duo jumped out of missys car.

"honey, we're home." ameria remarked, removing her sunglasses from her face.

"fuck my life." maggie groaned, holding onto missys arm for support.

"i want to die." missy replied, rubbing the blondes arm comfortingly.

the group approached the trio of boys infront of her. commonly known as spider, ant and dusty.

"whats up arse face?" maggie giggled, walking on over to ant of which was her closest male friend.

"holy shit wait! your blonde!" ant spoke, causing the trio of boys to turn to her.

"yes! i am!" the bubbly girl exclaimed as ant pulled her in for a warm hug.

"it proper suits ya." ant spoke kindly, pulling away with a smile.

"thanks hun." she grinned in return, standing beside him to face his two friends.

"you look hotter." spider smirked, his gaze lingering on her.

"thanks, weirdo." she replied, arching her brow slightly.

"how was your summer?" dusty asked her, leaning on a bike rail infront of her.

"it was good, yeah. really good. i went on vacation with mum, she figured it would be good for the both of us considering the divorce and everything." maggie replied, looking up at ant as she spoke because he was the only one who knew about the divorce between her parents apart from maggie.

"holy shit, your parents are getting divorced?" spider remarked.

"yeah. its fine though. they barely got on anyways." she replied, folding her arms over her chest as the cold consumed her, probabaly a bad idea to wear a crop top that day.

"oh, sorry maggs." dusty spoke, stepping forwards to rub the side of her arm comfortingly before stepping back to where he was originally stood.

"nah, its fine." she finished, now spotting quinni and darren who were waving at her from where they stood.

"oh shit, i'll catch up with you later ant." she smiled, placing her hand on his shoulder and kissing his cheek (platonically) before walking away.

she approached the duo, running towards them to embrace them both in hugs. "guys! how've you been!" she exclaimed, her pearly white teeth shining as she smiled.

"good! i love the blonde so much, it looks so much better in person." quinni giggled, reffering to the picture the girl sent her over the holidays.

"awh thank you quinns." she replied sweetly.

"you look fucking amazing, loving the jeans by the way." darren complimented her, wiping their sparkling pink durag from their face.

"thanks babe, god i've missed you both so fucking much." the blonde grinned, clasping her hands with them both.

"me too, oh by the way, check your pick me bitch of a friend. she totally just barged into us." darren told her.

"which friend?" maggie furrowed her brows, looking up at the boy with her big brown doe eyes.