Introduction

Thank you for choosing to give my book The Painting I Called 'You'  a chance!

This is my first novel and I'm simply giving it a try. I don't promise the best, most mind-blowing book or the most swoon-worthy romance you would have ever read. It's simply a book that started much like any other book, with an idea, and this one I want to share with the world. 

So here's a few things to keep in mind before you proceed: 

1. There will be swearing, strong language, violence, gore, disturbing implications and a lot related to mental health. 

2. The chapter lengths in the book are uneven and may or may not be short at times. 

3. This book is a dual POV, but occasionally I will add the POV of another character for the sake of the plot. 

4. There is a queer character in the book, and a gay relationship, so if you're uncomfortable don't force yourself even though the main couple is a straight one. 

5. This is purely a work of fiction, and any relations to real life is most definitely coincidental. 

6. And lastly, plagiarism is a crime.

I sincerely doubt anyone will even read this Intro, but for the sake of one, I'll still post one. 

One last thing I have to say, this is my first story and I have debated posting this more times than I can count. I would like for you to keep in mind that I'm still learning and no one starts out perfect. I'd really appreciate if you would refrain from commenting anything hateful or degrading. But that doesn't mean constructive criticism is not welcome, I would obviously love to read comments but I myself am a silent reader so I shouldn't be saying anything. 

All in all, thank you for giving this story a chance, and happy reading! 

Sincerely,

Amy.