Chapter Four

(AN - she's such a cutie bro😫^^)

---------------

DAKOTA'S Pov:

"The greenroom is just right around that corner, but before we go in there I must say this. Billie, Finneas, and Claudia are in there and I'm hoping I can trust you enough to leave you alone in there with them while I get you some things for your arm. I won't be gone long, just about 5 minutes, but can I trust you?" Maggie says.

"Yes ma'am, absolutely." I respond confidently, trying to reassure her.

They have definitely been through some shit for her to have to ask me that.

She sighs a short breath of relief and nods, turning back around to continue her way to the greenroom.

"Alright here we are." She says.

She knocks on the door three times and after a few seconds the door opens.

It's Finneas.

I'm really trying not to tweak out right now. I'm in a room with all of my favorite people bruh, well besides my family of course, but still.

He lets us in and closes the door behind him, "Hey mom! Me and Bil- wait who's that?" He asks in a confused tone.

Since Maggie actually doesn't know my name yet, I take the chance to speak up, "Oh uh, I'm Dakota, nice to meet you."

---------------

Couple minutes earlier-
BILLIE'S Pov:

Right now Finneas, Claudia, and I are in the greenroom waiting until it's time to head to the stage. Claudia and I are on the couch talking while Finn is doing whatever he does.

"Omg! So remember the girl from the concert I was telling you about the other day?" I ask Claudia in excitement.

She rolls her eyes and laughs, "Yes, you talk about her nearly every hour of the day!"

I scoff, "No I don't, anywayyy. So I went back to that corner store we stopped by a few days ago, yesterday and it turns out that she's related to the owners of the store."

"What?! Really?"

I nod with my eyes a bit wide, "Yep, her mom and brother owns the store. So I went back there to talk to her brother to see if I could get her Instagram and guess what?"

"You got her Instagram." Claudia says knowingly.

"I got her fucking Instagram! I found out that her name is Dakota and she's 23. She has a little sister too named Imani. And she's into music, painting, drawing, and she has a fucking fashion line!! She makes beanies, shirts, jackets, pants, all that stuff. She's just so amazinggg dudeee."

"Damn girl! It sounds like you're falling in love or some shit." She says laughing.

I smile shyly, "Stoppp dude, lets not even talk about that!"

Claudia goes to say something else, but is interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Finneas says, walking to the door.

"Hey mom! Me and Bil- wait who's that?" Finneas asks confusedly.

This gains our attention and we look at each other with furrowed eyebrows before looking up to see what Finn is talking about.

There is another figure, but we can't see who it is because Finn is blocking their face.

"Who is that?" I question to myself.

"Oh uh, I'm Dakota, nice to meet you." The person says.

Wait a fucking second... Dakota?

Finneas shifts a little bit to shake their hand and that's when we can finally see the person.

It's fucking Dakota! The girl I've been thinking about for days.

I quickly turn to Claudia, "Omfg Claudia, that's her! That's her, that's Dakota!!!" I whisper-yell to her while frantically shaking her body.

"Yeah I got that when she said her name!" She replies sarcastically. "But what is she doing here in the greenroom?"

What is she doing here?

"Should we go up and say hey or something?" Claudia asks.

"Uh, sure I guess." I reply.

We get up and walk over to them. Once we get there, me and Dakota lock eyes, but I immediately look away becoming shy.

When mom notices us, she gives a warm smile and introduces us to one another even though I'm sure Dakota already knows us.

"Girls! This is Dakota. She got hurt earlier and I brought her here to help. I won't be gone long, I'm just going to get some stuff for her arm and then I'll be back. Oh- and Dakota this is Billie and Claudia." Mom says and then she walks out the door, closing it behind her.

Dakota speaks up again, "Hi! It's really nice to meet you all."

Holy fuck. Her voice just made me wet. It's so sexy and deep and raspy. It's literally perfect.

"Yeah same here." Claudia replies. "You can have a seat on the couch while you wait, in the meantime you should tell us about that arm."

"Are you sure? I mean I'm fine just standing. I won't be here long anyway." Dakota asks.

"Yeah yeah, sit down, get comfy."

We all sit down and wait for Dakota to start explaining what happened.

She starts to speak, "Alright, so basically i came here for... Billie's concert, but I got here kinda late so when I got to the entrance of the venue the guards were like oh 'you can't enter' 'the venue is at full capacity' knowing good and damn well there was still a few hundred spots left."

Honestly all I can think about right now is how good she looks. I'm not comprehending anything she's saying. Her locs are gorgeous. They're so long and thick. I would love to run my hands through them while she fucks me in mission- woah. Too far Billie, too far.

"So then, I tried to walk past them into the doors and that's when ol' dude grabbed my arm tight as hell. He was on some weird shit not gon' lie. But-"

"Wait, so what's the other guard doing? Because..." Finneas asks.

Dakota widens her eyes and flails her arms dramatically, "Not a goddamn thing! Dude was big as hell and didn't do shit to help." She sighs and shakes her head.

"Wow, that's fucked up." Finneas says.

"Yeah, it's alright though cause ya mammy came through and helped me out. She a real one! Lemme stop." She replies laughing. Finneas and Claudia are laughing as well.

Her smile is just amazing. Her teeth are so pearly and pretty. I really like her laugh too, it's contagious. I can literally feel myself smiling just listening to it.

I'm taken out of my trance when Claudia speaks up.

"What are you all quiet and smiley about?" Claudia asks, with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Huh?" I respond, pretending I didn't hear what she said.

She rolls her eyes, "You know what I said. You-"

Suddenly the door opens. It's mom.

"Hey I'm back. I got an ice pack, a small towel, and some ointment. Hopefully it'll help well."

"Thank you, Miss O'Connel. I owe you one." Dakota says.

"Oh sweetheart don't worry about it. I'm all about helping people. We all are." Mom replies.

"That's one of the many things I like about y'all. Y'all are generous and unselfish. We need more people like that."

"I couldn't agree more." Mom says with a faint smile on her face.

---------------

GUYS I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER😭😭

AND ALSO WHY THE HELL DID BILLIE LEAK LIKE THREE SONGS AT COACHELLA LAST NIGHT WTF?!?!!