➠CHAPTER 18.

Nobuhlebenkosazane pov.

I quickly sign myself out of work , quickly going to my car , getting inside and placing my bag on the passenger seat, starting the car and connecting my phone to the Bluetooth playing “ irreplaceable " by Beyonce .

Right now I'm panicking and I'm trying to make this song calm me down as I drive back to my apartment. Nhlonipho just sent me a text saying he'll be here in 2 hours so I need to go there quickly and prepare something for him to eat , and also prepare myself for what I'm about to tell him , the truth .

In about 20 minutes I drive inside the garage and my blood pressure immediately go up and my heart starts beating very fast as I see Nhlonipho's car in the garage  .

“ he's not here , he's not here , he's not here , he's not here " I keep mumbling to my self , taking my bag with shakey hands and locking the car going to the kitchen door and getting inside using it , the door isn't locked , meaning that they's someone already inside .

I turn on the lights and look around looking for him , but I don't see him anywhere . Breathing heavily I slowly make my way to my bedroom , and opening the door slowly , scared , I see a figure sitting in my couch .

Breath in
Breath out
Inhale
Exhale

With shakey hands I turn on the lights , and I see angry-calm Nhlonipho with folded arms in his chest looking at me .

“ Nhlonipho " i gasp when I see him , shock running all over my body and goosebumps erupting.

“ Nobuhlebenkosazane" he says , his voice deeper .

I already know that he's angry at me judging by the way he's looking at me and how he just said my full name , lord help me .

“ I can explain " I quickly say walking towards where his seated .

Placing my handbag ontop of the bed .

“ I'm waiting for you to explain ” he says looking at me , I don't even know if it's anger or what , but his eyes are completely black , as if he's not having any other emotions , his emotional less face isn't helping either.

I keep quiet , not know if it's the the right time to say it , but I can't keep running away from it , why am I even scared ? I mean he won't do anything bad to me , in fact he'll be happy that now am working , not just sitting around lazy all day .

“ what are you now waiting for ? I came all the way from Durban thinking that my woman will be all ready for me , but it looks like she's been enjoying herself out , not even telling me about it " he harshly says , causing me to flinch , Jesus .

He thinks that I've been galavanting around which is absolutely wrong .

“ Nhlonipho you're misunderstanding the situation " I say trying to calm him down a bit .

“ then explain it to me " his voice is low , for a moment I didn't think that it was his , but it's only me and him here .

“ I'm now working " I quickly say .

His head snaps at my direction , getting up from the chair his been stuck on walking towards me , taking hours to just do one step .

“ I started last week Wednesday , working for The Ndlovu's " I say when I hear him not saying anything  .

I wait for him to say something , I look down trying to calm my nerves down looking at my feet , if he doesn't say anything in the next few minutes I'll really pass out , I can't take his silence treatment, but I also know that he's also controlling himself not to do something that he'll regret later on. I could feel his eyes roaming on my body .