➠CHAPTER 10.

Nobuhlebenkosazane POV

I take a 10 minutes shower and I get out , I wear my black lace panties with no bra , I hate bras , I'm always uncomfortable when I wear them , they just don't feel comfortable, I quickly grab my white t-shirt and socks and wear them , thank goodness to the huge t-shirt , they is no need for a short since the t-shirt is big enough to hide my bums . I then brush my hair , I've already brushed my teeths .

But they's one problem now , I'm thirsty , water is not my favourite but I always drink a glass or two of I happen to be thirsty . Growing up I once heard a story of a kid who died from thirst since her mother was punishing her by standing in the sun for a long time , the kid asked for water but she was refused to drink some , she ended up fainting on the back of the house , from dehydration , and when her parents found out , she was already dead . So after hearing about that story I stared taking water seriously, even though it's not my favourite , so I'm afraid of being thirsty.

I make up the bed and open my bedroom door so that I can go , I close it and walk to the kitchen , they is some unusual smell that I'm smelling , it's familiar , who is it? .... Oh it's Nhlonipho's , sigh , I'm so stupid , I just got of a relationship and I'm already catching feelings for another guy , sigh . And how am I even smelling his scent knowing very well that this person is not here , maybe I should unblock him and reply to his messages .

I ignore it , and pour water to the glass , I drink a little , but they's something or someone watching me , I can feel it , and the air In this apartment is tense , I turn around and I did not expect what I'm seeing . The glass that I'm holding slips off from my soft hands from the shock and the water that was inside it spill on my feet and the floor .

"Nhlonipho" I say , not sure of what is he doing here? How did he get inside? Am I safe? He did send a text saying his coming but he did come quicker than I expected , Jesus

"Nobuhlebenkosazane" he says , not blinking , not taking his eyes of me , his sitting on a one couch seat , to say that I'm not afraid or I'm not intimidated by him would be an understatement , because I've never been this shocked .

"W.. why.. what are you doing here ? " I ask , did I have to stutter? Fuck I'm scared , he looks deadly , he looks angry , this is not the Nhlakanipho I've been spending time with. Or was it just a facade ?

"You blocked me " he voice get a little deeper then before , he is angry and he looks like he'll kill me anytime soon .

"you... Were uhm... Threatening me " I'm shaky , my left hand is slightly shaking , something that usually happens whenever if I'm nervous or in a difficult situation.

"That does not give you the right to block me , I texted you , you never replied and you think that cute ? " His still sitting down , and I'm now looking at the floor , not knowing if I should reply to him or just stay quiet.

How can I tell him that I blocked him because I was scared that I'll catch even more feelings while his busy with However he was with in Durban , maybe he has a girlfriend and I definately don't want to come between them , I've already gone through the pain of feeling like a side dish , and it's not a nice feeling at all , it's something that I don't want to ever feel like again , ever .

"Nobuhlebenkosazane , Ngyakhuluma " ( I'm talking ) he voice is now stern , and how he just pronounced and said my full name , definately means that I'm in trouble .

"Ngyaxolisa , I won't do it again " (I'm sorry)
I don't even know what I'm saying I'm just scared , but I know that I should apologize before things get even worse for me .

"Ohh Baby , of course you won't do it again , Woza la " ( come here ) he stands up , still with an emotional less face . And I feel like peeing on myself .