•°(Part 3)°•

"Excuse me"

The girl ran toward her and picked the keychain from the floor and gave it to Aaira and said: "Umm... You have dropped this."

Aaira took the keychain from her and kissed it. The girl was confused that why she kissed a keychain and then she asked: "why are you looking worried and you kissed this keychain too? Whats so special about it?"

The keychain*

Aaira smiled and said: "I'm Muslim and my god name "Allah" is written on it

Aaira smiled and said: "I'm Muslim and my god name "Allah" is written on it. I kissed it as a respect."

The girl also smiled and said: " I really loved to hear it and yk what its my first time meeting a Muslim girl and I'm so happy."

"It seems like you have interest in islam... Right?"

Umm... Not just Islam Actually i love to get knowledge about all religions.

Hmm... Interesting MashAllah.

She didn't understand the meaning of MashAllah so she didn't say anything in Reply. Aaira attached the keychain with her bag zip and they entered the university and were walking through the corridor then the girl said: "We didn't introduce ourselves with each other... i think i should go first. So my name is seo-joon and i am originally from korea. Daegu is my birth place and yeah it's my first day at this university.

Wow! Glad to hear. Btw I'm Aaira and my birthplace is Islamabad, Pakistan. It's my second day in korea and my first day in this university. My subject is arts and what about you?

Oh mine is also the same.. like it means we are classmates?

Maybe we are...

Lets check our sections first

Yes let's go.

They checked their names in the list and found out that they are in the same class. They walked toward their class because it was almost the time of their first lecture.

They both entered the classroom and everyone was shocked seeing a girl in hijab and abaya for the first time in their university.

Aaira and seo-joon sat on the 2nd bench of 3rd row.

Seo-joon said:
"Aaira?"

"Yes?"

"Umm... I wanna say something.."

"Yeah yeah ask.. what happened?"

"Umm actually the thing is... I love reading about different religions but I can't understand who is the real god?"

"Hmm.... I understand you. So can i help you in this?"

"Yeah why not. I would love to know the truth."