•°(Part 2)°•

"Don't you have eyes, Can't you see blind bi*ch."

"Excuse me mister! Behave yourself. I'm saying sorry to you so why are you behaving rude. You were also lost in your phone and it was your mistake too. You should also say sorry to me."

"Say Sorry...!? To you? Are you serious."

"So what? Saying sorry is not a bad thing."

"Oh please! Shut your fu**ing mouth"

She was about to say something but he ignored her and went away. Aaira said to herself: "How rude he was.. han? I didn't knew that these type of people also exists in Korea...well... I don't care."

She took out her phone and saw that Muhammad called her 2 minutes ago..she dialed his number and called him. She handed over her luggage and handbag to the driver, she sat in the car and the driver put the bags in car's trunck.

Then Muhammad picked up the call....

On call*

Assalamualaikum Appa!

Walaikum salam Aaira.

Have you reached korea safely?

Yes Appa! Alhamdullilah. Now I'm going to the apartment because i got the exact location from Aunt.

Oh okay my child! Take care of yourself.. and after reaching the apartment, do some rest and after that call me or your Eomma.

Okie Appa! Allah hafiz.

Allah hafiz my child.

Call ends*

Then she shows the location to the driver And put her headphones on and then she played Nasheed for a time pass because the apartment was so far away.

After 30 minutes of drive she finally reached at the exact location. She said Thank you to the driver and paid the payment to him...
The driver took out her bags and then she entered the building and went towards the elevator and pressed on the 5th floor.....
she picked the bags and put them right beside the wall and asked her neighbors for the keys as her aunt told her...then she opened the door of the apartment with the key and picked her bags and entered in it.

She was too shocked after seeing the apartment and said: "Omo! Its so beautiful, the furniture and everything is very well organized. I just love the theme so muchh"

She then checked everything in the apartment and she was so happy. She went to her room and put her bags in the room. She opened her luggage and took out some necessary things for daily use. She decided not to create a mess in her apartment on the first day.
She took off her hijab and abaya and rested them on the couch. She was so tired. She didn't sleep so that she couldn't miss her zuhar prayer. So she decided to recite the Qur'an. She did her ablusion and then she recited Surah rehman and surah Fatah.

After sometime it was finally the time of zuhar prayer..
She prayed namaz e Zuhar and some extra nawafil for her career, her parents and for her life..
She was missing her parents so much. She did a long sajdah and made a lot of duas. She talked to Allah and started crying. She lay down on the prayer mat and suddenly she slept on it.

After 3 hours she woke up and realized that while talking to Allah she slept on the prayer mat. She rubbed her eyes and said Alhamdullilah. She folded her prayer mat and put it in the cupboard. She was so Hungry so she decided to cook something for her but then she realized that she didn't have anything to cook in her apartment. She decided to buy something from convenience store.
She wore her hijab and abaya and took her phone with her. She locked the apartment and then she called her father because she was missing him so much...