3

I roam the halls of the library as I always wanted to do after binge watching Gilmore girls all throughout highschool. I hear the door creek open.

And the loud voice of the coffee shop girl fills the library. What was her name again? It started with an "a". Arielle? No. Armani? I don't think so.

"Aurora, quiet down this is a library," the librarian whisper yelled to her.

That's right. I thought to myself.

Aurora. How could I be that stupid to forget her name? I wonder to myself as I accidentally drop my book on the ground as a hand picks it up off the floor.

"Hey, baby doll I think you may have dropped something," a familiar voice says, taking me out of my "day" dreaming.

(It's not actually day by this point guys, it's pretty late atp😭)

I turn my head to look at her.

"Thank you," I shyly whispered.

"You don't have to be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you love," she said.

"I'm not scared," I stated.

Very much not scared. Woman just make me nervous. Ok maybe talking to her is a little scary but I am NOT scared. At least I don't think so.

"Whatever you say," she winked at me.

WINKED. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SUCH A FLIRT. OH. MY. GOSH.

"Attention to anyone still in here, the library will be closing in the next 5 minutes," the Librarían said through the speakers.

"I can take you back to your dorm if you want, pretty girl," Aurora  whispered in my ear.

"Not needed, I can walk back but thank you anyways," I said right as lighting struck the whole sky.

WOW. JUST PERFECT TIMING. WHY THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR THAT GREAT MESSAGE.

"My seat is still available if you need it, you know?" She said while smirking at me.

BREATH IN. BREATH OUT.

Yes I rode with her in her car. Can you blame me? It's so hard to say  "no" to that perfect face.
——————

"Bye, baby doll," she said as we parked in front of my  dorm.

"Bye Aurora, thank you soo much for the ride," I told her.

"No need to thank me, lovely," she said.

"Ok bye," I said trying to get out of her car as fast as possible.

"Wait wait,"Aurora said while frantically running out of the car to the side I was sitting in.

"Huh?" I asked.

" I wanted to open the door for you," she said innocently giving me a cheeky smile.

"Mhm, ok thanks," I thanked her again.

"Are you always this dry?" She asked.

"Are you always this flirty?" I asked back.

She gave me a smirk.

"No , I'm only like this for you," she said while giving me a bigg smile.

"Yeah sure, you probably treat all your friends like this," I said while attempting to walk past her.

She grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Oh, so we're friends now?" She said smirking.

What's with the smirking 24/7? Why is it kind of turning me on? I really need to stop thinking about it.

I rolled my eyes at her.

She just laughs and kisses my cheek.

"I've been wanting to do that all day, goodnight beautiful," she says letting me go and going back into her car.

Who just kisses someone that you've only known for one day and then just having the nerves to get in your car and leave afterwards?

I stand in front of my dorm apartment and watch her car leave as my hand goes to the spot she kissed on my cheek.

———————

Heyy guys i made this chapter WAYY longer than I've made the other chapters so BE HAPPY ABOUT that. ALSO just in case you haven't notice but this is a wlw book😭 and NOT a single book I've written as EVER been straight. I physically just CAN NOT make a straight book. Sorry not sorry. Also it might take me A long time to write this book bc I'm genuinely trying to make this book like soo good for u guys unlike some of my other books😭