51-60

☆ 53. Chapter 51 Calm down

Chapter 51 Calm

down The rain outside stopped, leaving only a cool breeze.

Ruan Zhu walked out of the Su Mansion with wandering eyes, unconsciously playing with the beads with his fingers. He didn't calm down until he was urged to get out of the car.

He turned back to look at Ah Hui and asked softly: "You should know how to talk about what happened today, right?"

He has always known what Ah Hui did, so he usually avoids getting too close to Su Yanqing in front of Ah Hui. close.

What's more, even if Ah Hui didn't say anything about this matter, Ruan Qingque would have known about it, and he had already used the Ruan family's guys.

After hearing this, Ah Hui nodded repeatedly, indicating that he would never talk nonsense.

Ruan Zhu didn't warn him much. After all, if this person had to do something, he couldn't stop him. As a woman, Ruan Qingque should know what to do.

The weather has cleared up and people are finally free.

Ruan Zhu has been paying attention to the movements of the Su and Yang families in the past few days. If the Yang family does not succeed, they may do something. What's more, Su Yanqing is not that easy to bully, so naturally she wants to seek justice secretly.

Last time, Ruan Qingque came to Ruan Zhu's place, but it was a misunderstanding. After knowing that he fell and injured himself while going up the mountain, he thought he was attracted to Miss Yan, and specifically asked him to go to Su Mansion more often. Look at people.

Ruan Zhu nodded after explaining to no avail. He happened to have no reason to go to the Su Mansion. If he couldn't explain it clearly, he might as well just leave. After all, Yan Yanling definitely had no interest in him and nothing would happen.

So in the early morning of that day, he went to Su Mansion with the gift prepared by Ruan Qingque.

A Liu took him into Su Yanqing's yard and said as he walked: "The eldest young master should be in the study now. He has been very busy in the past two days and has been busy until late every day. Now he sleeps directly in the study. Fortunately It's summer, and if it's winter, you'll definitely get frostbite."

As she spoke, she turned sideways from time to time to look at Ruan Zhu's expression. When she got to the door, she said softly: "Master Ruan, go in and take a look. I'll prepare hot water and water. Eat."

Having said this, Ruan Zhu could only nod and walk in.

There was still incense burning in the study. It seemed that it had been lit not long ago and not much ashes had come out. A Liu must have lit it secretly, presumably to help Su Yanqing sleep better.

He walked inside step by step and saw a sleeping person lying on the table.

After sleeping all night, her hair was a little messy. Otherwise, it was neat and tidy in the past. Instead, a few strands fell down to cover her forehead. Her thick eyebrows and narrow eyelashes could be seen vaguely.

Ruan Zhu had always felt that Su Yanqing's eyelashes were very long, but today he could really see them clearly. He carefully stretched out his fingers to touch the eyelashes. The gentle touch made him suddenly withdraw his fingers and look at the face in front of him in a daze.

The thing that attracted him most all along was the pair of sparkling eyes, but now after closing those eyes, he realized that Su Yanqing attracted him not only those eyes, but also the straight and stubborn bridge of her nose. pursed lips.