1-10

☆ 2. Chapter 1 Falling from the Building

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 1 Falling from the building

"Leng Ran, you must live well, I can't continue to protect you, I'm sorry." The man finished the last sentence with difficulty, tears fell from the end of his eyes, and fell silent with his fingers at the same time.

The girl's wide eyes were full of tears, filled with disbelief. How could this happen? Why does it become like this!

She hugged the person in her arms tightly, but she was unable to stop him from leaving. The blood stained her long skirt and the dusty ground red.

The man who said he would always love her would never wake up again, and she lost everything at this moment.

...

the hot chicken author actually sucks!

Ruan Zhu commented angrily. Although there are still a few chapters left to read, what is certain is that the male protagonist Su Sheng is dead. He died after taking many bullets for the female protagonist.

Unless the last few chapters turn to the supernatural, it is impossible for Su Sheng to survive.

I originally thought it was some sweet story, but who knew it turned out to be a hidden sword? Isn't it bad ending if the male protagonist is dead?

In fact, Ruan Zhu wouldn't be so angry just after reading the cruel article. He just didn't want to watch Su Sheng die. Although Su Sheng was just a paper person, his experience was very similar to Ruan Zhu.

For example, when he was thirteen, his family died, and he was later adopted by his father's best friend.

The difference is that Su Sheng is in the Republic of China, so at best he is an adopted son, but at worst he has raised an additional servant, and Su Sheng's role is not much different from that of a servant.

It's just that as the male protagonist, Su Sheng would not be willing to be a subordinate, so he became a thug at a young age, and later became the second-in-command of the gang. Everything was going in a good direction, but it was a pity that he met the female protagonist, and then... Start licking the dog all the way.

Ruan Zhu silently put away his mobile phone. Fortunately, he was born in a modern society. At least he could eat well and drink well without having to be a thug, and there was no Mary Sue to make him a dog licker for the time being.

Be your own licking dog and be the saltiest salted fish.

So Ruan Zhu, a salty fish, was going to take a nap to relieve his sadness. However, just as he lay down, the special ringtone of the cell phone in his bag woke him up.

He glanced at the note - big trouble.

It's over, why did Big Trouble call him again!

Ruan Zhu's expression was not very good, which prompted people around him to ask, "A Zhu, are you feeling unwell? How about I ask for leave for you later?" After

saying this, the person who was in the same dormitory with him looked at him. His eyes were full of worry.

It wasn't that his roommate was too cautious, it was just that Ruan Zhu had fainted in class before, and that posture was a bit scary.

"Yes, but it's not that I'm not feeling well. I have to go to the college next door." He said as he packed his things, but if the problem was solved quickly, he could still catch up with the class.