"Um." )( Leo Valdez x GN!Reader

"Y/N I WILL SINGE YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT GET OUT HERE!" Leo yelled, looking side to side. Flames were tickling the top of his hair, which was now a deep red colour.

I was hidden in a tree far enough away Leo couldn't see me but close enough I heard his threat. He wasn't going to see me all day... hopefully.

I pranked Leo by sneaking red hair dye into his shampoo. Which surprisingly worked by the way. As it was only mixed with shampoo it wouldn't be on for long, maybe a week at most. But he didn't know that. As a child of Hermes' it was in my blood to prank. The god of mischief had some tricky kids. Leo being my closest friend got the worst of the pranks.

I watched Leo stomp way swatting at his hair. He was heading to—I assume—Piper.

I climbed down my tree quickly and silently. Once I reached the last branch I jumped the rest of the way landing in my feet lightly. Standing up straight. I wiped my hands on my jeans.

"Boo." I heard behind me. The voice sent chills up my spine. Leo. I turn to face the Hephaestus spawn.

"Oh hey... fancy seeing you here?" I gulped. He was not supposed to be here.

"Y/n don't bullshit me, you know why I'm here" he said in a stern voice. His eyes gave away that he wasn't that angry, the gave a playful sheen.

"To talk about the weather? Yeah we should talk about it look at those clouds—" I try to distract him.

"Why is my hair red!?" He whisper yells. Ruh roh. I turn to try and run, my number one strength. Only for Leo to grab my wrist and tug me back.

"Y/n!" Leo stares at me wide eyed. His grip on my wrist remaining.

"You make a nice red head?" I smile, my voice higher than usual.

"Oh my gods." He pinches the arch of his nose. This act always makes my stomach churn. He does it subconsciously and it's a cute mannerism.

"Does it come out?" He asks eyes staring into mine.

"Oh yeah for sure, like really easy." I shrug. "Honestly I thought it wasn't going to work."

I feel my gaze flicker to his lips. Hold up— what. Why is my gaze flickering to his lips. Leo Valdezes lips. Oh gods.

"Why'd you do it then?" He chuckles, still holding eye contact. That is until his eyes flick to my lips.

"Thought It'd be funny." I state, looking away face heating up. We stand there in silence, in our own secluded world. And I didn't mind being here with Leo, it was nice and peaceful. Here we could be as free as we wanted. Our faces were awfully close though.

"Can I..." Leo starts, looking away embarrassed.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Huh." I saw dumbly face heating up, jaw slack, and eyes wide. Making eye contact with Leo, his warm brown eyes that when the sunlight hits the me they look like a deep firey orange.

"I'm sorry! You don't have to—" He began, this time not being cut off by him self. But by me. Because I was kissing the oaf.

He froze for a second the grip on my wrist tightened. Then loosened as he unfroze and brought his palms to cup my face. I inhaled his all to familiar fire wood and oil sent. I've never smelled it this close before, maybe a bit of a Tabasco scent? My hands found their away to his shoulders, tugging slightly at his shirt.

We pulled away catching our breath. he leant his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes warmly.

"Um." I say still catching my breath.

"You're good at that." Leo smiles. My face heats up and I push my hand against his face. Effectively pushing him onto the ground, I follow him. Using my other hand to cover my own red face.

"You mortify me." I groan.

"Are you sure? You jsut kissed me y'know." He laughs.

"Don't make me regret it please." I mumble, laughing slightly.

"Don't worry speedy you won't." He whispers. Lifting my hand from my face, lacing our fingers together. He stared at our hands before looking at me again.

He pulled me towards him again, bringing my lips to his lightly.

He pulled away jsut as gently. He stared at me, his eyes staring almost lovingly into mine. His face slightly red.

"Leo Valdez, the man you are." I sigh, smiling lightly.

"Huh?" He stared at me.

I can't wait to share more moments with him. I hope to share the rest of my moments with him.

THE MSOT EMBARISING THING AHOPEND OK.

AT ELA WE DID THESE ONE OAGERS SO I HAD TI RIGHT SMALLER THEN NORMAL AND MY LETTERING IS MESSY CURSIVE AND NORMAL WRITING SO ITS HARD TI WRITE NEWTLY SMALL.

AND MY TEACHER OUT ON THE RUBRIC.
"Can't mark properly because I can't read it." HUHHHHH

IM BEVER GOING TO CLASS AGAIN 😔😔😔💔💔💔💔💔