Physical touch )( Jason Grace x Reader

Y/n sits next to me on my bed. I turn to her slightly, looking at her beautiful face, lit by the moon light.

"Jason." Y/n says, looking away from my face.

"Y/n?" I repeat in the same stern tone she used.

"So. Um I wanted to..." she trialed of, looking anywhere but me.

"Oh gods..." she sighs, face reddening. "I can't believe I'm saying this."

"Are you ok?" I sit up to better inspect her.

"I want to... I want to um- to cuddle." She mumbles burring her red face in her hands. Physical touch was not her thing,

"Are you sure?" I asks. "I don't want to make you feel like you have to—"

"Shut up and let me do this." Y/n argued, pushing me back down so that i was laying flat on the bed. My head hit the pillow softly. Y/n wasn't one for physical touch and i didn't want to push her. I loved her and never would want her to be uncomfortable to my expanse. She looked down at me for a moment, her e/c eyes stared into mine, they were full of determination.

"I want to." She swallowed.

She lay next to me her cheek on my shoulder, her warm breath fanning my neck. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her bringing her into a hug. It wasn't often they had moments like these but did I ever love them.

"You're really warm." I hear her muffled voice.

I smile to my self, leaning down to kiss her head.

"Is that so?" I tease.

"Shut up Grace." She mumbles, face warming. She tightens her arms around me, snuggling closer. It felt amazing, her in my arms felt completing. I feel her breaths starting to slow, her body calming. She was falling asleep in my arms.

"I love you Y/n L/n." I sigh when I know she's asleep, slowly frosting off my self.

HEY GANG ‼️

TIS ONE AM I WROTE THIS AT, UN EDITED SO SPELLING MISTAKES CASUE JM FAILING ELA AND SPELLING TEST 😁

ALSO JM LIKE SO IN LOVE EITH JASON FLIPPING GRACE 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

ANYWAYS ITS SUPER SHORT VAISE AHAIN ITS ONE AM!

But bro physical touch is NOT it 😋

HOPE YALL ENJOYED !