Chapter One

(AN- im too lazy to put pictures and shit of the cast or whatever so imma just start the story)

-------------

BILLIE'S Pov:

I literally cannot stop thinking about her. Ever since we locked eyes while I was on that stage, I haven't been able to get her out of my mind.

It's like she just consumed my brain and she's all I know. She's on my mind when I wake up, on my mind when I conversate with other people, on my mind when I'm in the shower... anyways. The point is, is that I can't get her out of my fucking head!

And it's so damn irritating, especially when I know my chances of seeing her again are slim to none.

She has such a gorgeous yet handsome facial structure and features. Strong jawline and cheekbones, soft dark and glowing skin, thick lips, brown eyes, eyebrow slits, cute piercings, etc, etc.

She's just so fucking fine bro, and I'm mad as hell I didn't get to see her after the show. But for now I'm gonna have to suck it up and move on because I've got a long day ahead of me and I can't spend it sulking over someone who's probably not even thinking about me right now.

"Hey Bils, you good?"

I'm now pulled out of my dreamy state.

"Hm? Oh uh yeah I'm good, I'm fine." I reply. "Just daydreaming."

Finneas sits down next to me on the tour bus couch, "Yeah? You've been doing that a lot lately."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever. What do you want?" I ask him.

"Mom just wanted me to tell you we're stopping soon, by some corner store for snacks." He answers.

"Oh okay, I'm gonna freshen up a bit and I'll be back out." I say, getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Okay, we'll be there in like 10 minutes."

I just turn around and give him a thumbs up, "Cool."

---------------

Are you actually serious right now... they don't have Takis. What the fuck bro. Maybe I should ask if they have some in the back.

I walk up to the cashier, "Hi excuse me, um do you have any Takis in the back by chance? There's no more in the chip aisle."

The lady looks up at me, but I notice something. She looks like the girl I saw at my show, like exactly like her, but an older version. What the fuck? That's low-key trippy.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry. Somebody was supposed to put them up a while ago, but I don't know what he doing. Hold on Miss, I'll be back." She then walks off to the back.

"Junior!" I faintly hear. "Ma'am?" A voice responds. "Didn't I tell you to put them chips up there? Why they not up there yet?" "I was getting to it, but I had the bubble guts so it had to wait." The voice says sheepishly.

I found myself chuckling quietly as the voices got closer. He said bubble guts, I'm dead bruh!

The cashier now comes back, but with a boy who looks like he could be her son. I guess this is Junior.

"Here's the chips ma'am sorry about that." He apologizes, handing me the chips.

I take the chips, "Thank you and nah, you're good man. It's not a big deal."

He sighs, "Okay cool, people 'round here be trippin' sometimes. Your total is $2.15 by they way."

I pull out the cash and hand it to him. While doing this though I notice him eyeing me.

"I don't mean to be weird or anything, but are you a celebrity? You look real familiar."

The hell? I have a fucking mask and hat on with my hoodie up. How the fuck did he recognize me?

"How the hell'd you recognize me? Literally my whole face is covered?!" I ask him in shock.

"It's the eyes to be real with you. You got real distinct eyes. You that singer ain't you? Uhh, Billie Eilish?" He asks, with his eyes looking up in thought.

"Yeah I am, that's kinda crazy dude." I reply, still a bit surprised.

He shrugs, "Not really, my sister is basically in love with you. She talks about you 24/7. Like... no exaggeration at all. She actually went to your concert a couple days ago."

I raise my eyebrows at this. What if? Nahhh.

"Oh for real?" I ask.

"Mhm. Downtown in Grant Park right?"

"Yeah."

"Uh huh, she went there. She was geeking when she came back, smiling hella hard talking about you. Talking 'bout 'Omg! She's so fine! I need her so bad!' Like my sister is seriously down bad for you." He tells me.

A bitch finna start blushing the way he's talking about her.

"Well damn, the way you talking about her makes it sound like she worships me." I say.

He shrugs, "Well shit, pretty much. Your all she thinks and talks about."

"Wow."

"Yeppp, hey is it alright if I get a quick picture though? Her ass would probably kill me if ain't get one." He asks.

"Yeah, no problem."

We take the picture, and thank each other while I'm on the way out. But before I leave I turn back to ask if maybe his sister has Instagram.

Unfortunately though, he's not there anymore so I turn back and leave.

Shit.

---------------

This is the OC btw. Her name will probably be Jayden, Jordan, or Dakota or sum else. I haven't really decided yet🤷🏽‍♀️