Awards

She walked to the stage and the man had his jaw dropped, he was shocked to his core, "Thank you", Amelia said with a professional face, "Well, my cars are selling faster and that is thanks to myself".

_______

"I did not expect that", a marketing employee said and another one replied, "I agree, she took credit for the boss's work", an employee walked past the remaining employees with coffee in his hands, "His progress is hers, right? She owns the company, who else but her than to claim the progress?".

He passed and one said, "She is a witch truly, I didn't believe it because she treated us nicely but doesn't she have any emotions?", a female employee said and one replied, "I could tell she was a tough one when I saw her face, some people call her 'pretty witch' because she dresses like one and doesn't show emotions to anyone especially when handling business and some people call her the daughter of the queen of shows because her mother is a popular actress and she appears in a lot of shows and actually shows a lot, so maybe she took a lot from her mother.

"I wonder how the boss feels, he worked hard for this", one said to the rest, "He is in his office with Camella", all the members looked at her and suspicions rose to the peak, they had been seen together almost all times, why won't they be suspicious?.

Cameron looked at the screen not bothered, this woman had shown him care and now she was giving unfair treatment to him, Camella had gritted teeth and she was pacing around, he was finally trying to get close to females and ever since he asked Camella to be his friend, she had been clinging to him and he did not mean 24/7.

He still wasn't used to females but at least he was trying to, "She is totally heartless! She didn't acknowledge you, she left you all alone to fix losses if you didn't do well! How can you not react to this?!", she yelled and he kept looking at the screen.

Amelia suddenly paused and smiled, "I did promote sales of cars but not everything goes to me, it is to my Marketing manager, Mr Ackiss, thank you, He's not looking for any job, I have him covered. He is mine.", she stated clearly in front of the audience and a smile made its way on his face.

Camella was confused but got jealous when she saw him smile, "What the hell is she playing at? Just what the hell?", she said approaching Cameron and tilted the computer for her to see.

"See, she did acknowledge me", Cameron said with a smile and looked at Camella, they were too close so he looked away, he had not been blushing recently for a lot of females except one......

One of the reporters raised a question, "Ma'am, what other thing do you have to say to us again?", Amelia smiled, "Do you remember what I said last year?", the reporter replied, "We have to learn to dig in the business world", she knew that sentence had to be her best one yet, she didn't have time to make another one.

The sentence even became a quote for the topic, 'Success'. She didn't have anything to say this time, so all she said was, "If you need to triumph, always stay low, so then you can attack your enemies from above in the open, that is how I deal with my rivals in the business world, I will not take anymore questions, thank you", Amelia said.

She was followed by Zayden as she wore her shades, she wore her jacket and was guarded from the paparazzi by Nick and Ron who could amazingly just protect her without extra help despite being two.

Amelia got into the car and exhaled, she brought out her phone and took a picture of her with the award before sending it to her father, "Zayden, see, didn't I win it?".

Zayden looked at her and nodded, "Like you weren't anxious when you got there, it was clearly written all over your face.", Amelia blinked multiple times and looked away before removing her jacket and gave it to Zayden, "No, I was not, like you could see through my emotions", she lied.