I dare you.

Amelia smirked, "Are you threatening me?". Nicholas smiled, "Think of it as how you want to think of".

Amelia didn't care about the close contact and pushed herself from the wall taking two steps closer, the gap between them was now very small.

"What do you want to do?", Amelia asked intrigued and Nicholas responded looking at her lips, "I'll destroy every single property and success of yours".

Amelia smiled even more, "I dare you hubby", and she pushed him away to get out of the disgusting closeness between them before he does something she regrets like kissing her.

She looked at the open door to see Zayden who still had the towel on his head, he looked lost, "Umm.....am I interrupting something?". Amelia just went to her seat and shook her head.

"Umm....Amelia, there is a phone call I missed during my nap, did you get the call, it was from the Tan group". Amelia shot him a glare with dagger in her eyes, what if she had missed that call, she permitted him to slack off but not miss important things and he knew how much she hated things that make her business fall.

Zayden felt like jumping into a hole and hiding from Amelia's dark gaze.

"I know this is your first time doing something like this, don't let it happen again and don't come to work tomorrow until you don't look like a sleepless zombie", Amelia commanded and he nodded.

She looked up and directed her gaze to Nicholas with the same daggers in her eyes and Nicholas was terrified but he didn't show it, "You, leave my office and I'm not gonna repeat it".

Nicholas glared back before shaking his head and left, Amelia covered her face in disgust, she now really had to stop the planning of this wedding, she hated him but not to the core.

She just well...just didn't like the fact she was getting married to someone she didn't have feelings for, she wanted to marry someone who would make her genuinely happy and make her heart skip a beat after a long time, her last boyfriend didn't make her heart skip a beat, she just wanted him and she had him but he cheated, it was fair.

Zayden approached Amelia before removing the towel on his head and immediately going on his knees, "I am soo sorry Amelia, please forgive me!!". He said and placed his hands over his head immediately.

"Why are you so tired today?", Amelia asked and he looked at her with a not so innocent face while Amelia waited for his reply.

"I went to the club with my friends yesterday night". Amelia didn't look like she was buying it, "...and?" Amelia butted in trying to pry into more information.

Zayden immediately moved his head back, "That's all....are you expecting something else?". He looked at her who still wasn't buying it.

Zayden smirked, she was probably thinking dirty, he leaned in on her face making her move back in shock, "Amelia, what are you thinking? I just went to the club and besides, you know I already have a girlfriend that I'm loyal too".

Amelia cleared her throat before looking at her table, there was no paperwork on the table, she rested her chin on her knuckle before scrambling to get any available paper and reading it.

Zayden smiled at what she did before standing up, "So you forgive me?", He asked smiling and Amelia almost yelled, "Of course!....Sure!!", She flung her hand gesturing him away, telling him to scram.

Amelia stood up, "I think I should go home to my parents, they said to be there today and there's nothing to do...so bye!". Amelia sped walked out of the office and took a quick glance at the marketing department before leaving, we all know why she did that.