Chapter 20 - Love,Ben

JEFF POV

I read a message that my manager sent to me.

"Jeff , don't be late today. You must be here at 5.00 pm for sound check and make up"

After showering and still in a towel, I stand in front of the mirror.

" What's wrong, My Love"

Ben kiss my shoulder and hug my waist .

"How can I perform today with this salient mark on my nape?"
"Emmm.. okay I know what to do. You wear my clothes tonight"

He goes to his large  wardrobe , takes out  black turtle neck, red jacket and black ripped slim fit jeans.

"How about this? Try it"" I don't know you have this kind of clothes

" I don't know you have this kind of clothes. You always wear simple , t shirt, cargo or slack"
"I love fashion , I bought it but I like simple. Maybe after this I can wear something different when we out together. Okay now you wear your clothes now"

I stand in front of the mirror.

"Wow.. I know it will be good on you . I think you need some accessories, if you want just open the drawer "
"Can I wear the earings "
"Of course you can. Let me change my clothes first"

He wears a straight cut slack and mud green long sleeve shirt.

"My love you can choose any shoes you want

"My love you can choose any shoes you want. I think this boot also matches with this style."

"Wow you have so many shoes "

He open a shoes rack beside his main door.
I chose a martens's boot and he wore Alo sneakers.

"Love , you can be stylist because your fashion taste so good. Look at me , I like this style."
" I'm a photographer,My Love. Of course I know fashion , what good or not. Okay we have to go now or we will be late"
...

"Hello Phi"
"Hi. You are on time today. Oh ,Hi Bible. Jeff in que for sound check. Then you can start your make up. What songs that will you sing tonight and give me a list now"
"I want to sing Almost over you, Dum Dum and Loop"
"Okay .. it's first time I see you wear turtle neck but today you look good"
"Thank you Phi"