Chapter 2 - Who Am I

BIBLE POV

I drive my Jeep going back home , my house a bit far from town , at the skirt of Bangkok city and my house far from the community . Near the jungle . My father built a big cabin house and gave it to me before he went back to his hometown and brought my mother and big brother together with him.

My face is too asian to be told that I'm a mix , my father is a Native American from a small town in North America. He was a traveller, writer and business man, came to Thailand then met my mother who was a doctor in Bangkok General Hospital, they both met ,fell in love and married in Thailand. My father bought land near the jungle and built a house .

...
3 years ago , my father had to go back to his hometown because my grandfather got sick and had to manage the family , he bring my mother and my big brother. I want to stay in Thailand because, I feel my life was here and I love it here but another story behind it.

"I'm not notice tonight was the full moon"
"We need to going back, hurry and miss the running time"

I already arrive at the gate , high wall gate because we need privacy . Park my Jeep In front the house. Automatic light was on when I walk to the hall , put my bag on the table and running to my bedroom to change my clothes.

"Are you excited tonight,Ben?"
" I love Full Moon "
"You want me to take over?"
"Not tonight,Fenrir. I want to run by myself "

I just change to only jersey short , barefoot and run to the jungle . Feel the cool wind touching my skin and stop at the big rock near the waterfall.
I take off my short and now bare skin.

"Fenrir , you can change now"

I put both of my hand on the ground and feel all my bone cracking. Changing to big mix black and grey fur Wolf with sky blue with gold rings eyes.

"Arghhh, so refreshing , I want to swim"

Fenrir said after full transformation.

To be tell , who is Fenrir and who is real me.

I'm Bible Whicapas Sumettikul - Midhunter . Sumettikul was my Mom surname and Midhunter was my father surname. My Dad was originally Native American from Silver River Tribe in North America. A big secret that my father hid from me before my eighteenth birthday. At first make me feel insecure and afraid if others will know about me.

Before that I thought mystic creatures like werewolf or vampire only in fiction movies or series like Twilight or Teen Wolf , it's all my thought before my eighteenth. My childhood like other kids , when I was fifteen, I start hearing voice , weird thing happen everytime it's time for full moon . My eyes changing color , my hair become so long just for one night and back to normal on other day after that. Sometime I'm dreaming I'm running in the wood , sit near the waterfall with a big wolf . Same wolf everytime I'm dreaming about it. Sometime I wake up I'm in the jungle near my house or on the ground outside my house. I become so confused but my Dad and my Mom act like it's normal when I told them.

For 3 years it's happened to me and one day my Dad and Mom , told a big secret about our family and about what happened to me.

"My baby , Ben. I have to tell you something and hope you can accept it , like your Mom accepted it before marry me. I know you hear voices , sometimes your eyes and hair are changing, you wake up on the ground and other than your bed. Believe me son you are not crazy. You know I'm not from Thailand , but I'm from North America , you mom are for sure Thailand. Okay , it's hard to be explain. We are not normal humans except you mom"
" Not normal human? What do you mean Dad?"
"It's be more easy If I show you. Let's go outside"