ROKA

We are seating together on the same sofa , our family congratulating each other for our new relationships

We are seating together on the same sofa , our family congratulating each other for our new relationships . We did our roka ceremony few moments before.

You all are thinking that what happens after punishing MRS. AGNIHOTRI . Okay let's go few hours ago .

FLASHBACK

"This is the first and last warning I am giving after that if anyone tried to harm her I will torture that person till they will beg for death not to me but god because I will not give them the easy death . I think I am clear ."

Then workers cleaned the mess . Till then workers completely cleaned the living room.

"BHAI" we heard PRECIOUS voice . We look towards the stairs . Here is my BABY.

"Bhau ji your hands are bleeding. Bhai call the doctor na why everyone just staring call the doctor." She panicked when she saw MRS AGNIHOTRI hand is bleeding. Even when MRS AGNIHOTRI is the only one who hurted her , she still care for her .

"Beta aap niche kyu aaye aapko toh rest karna chahiye na beta aapko kuch chahiye " CHOTE BABA said tried to change the topic but she didn't even move her eyes from MRS AGNIHOTRI hands . She tried to remove glass pieces, I moved towards her to stop her before she hurt herself. I hold her hands , she look towards me . And said

"Please call the doctor MAAN" she said , more like requested me . BABY you don't need to request me , just order .

"Yes I am calling now you seat here . AAYANSH call the doctor" I said to her softly, made her seat on sofa , I sat beside her with one hand on her waist and other hand holding her hand . Gesture AAYANSH to call doctor. Well I am not concern for MRS AGNIHOTRI but meri hone wali BIWI bol rahi hai toh karna toh padega .
( but my future wife is saying , I have to do now)

"Bache you don't need to worry about her , she already created alot of ruckus" DADI said while giving disgusting look towards her daughter.

"DADI that was just an accident na , let it go" PRECIOUS said . Ohh baby you are so innocent . Everyone saw her in adoration.

Doctor came and I told him to first check my PRECIOUS hand but she denied said that she is fine but I didn't listen to her and told doctor to check her then MRS AGNIHOTRI . He did and give some painkillers and told to change her band aids daily .

"It would be better , if we talk about ABHIMAAN'S and AKSHU'S marriage proposal . So what you all thought about it" MUKESH uncle said .

Everyone looked towards me for the answer and I nodded my head as yes . Everyone is happy and PRECIOUS became blushing mess , she is seating beside me .

"Why don't we do ROKA today only and then we can talk to our family pandit ji" CHOTI MA said excitedly. I know they all wanted me to get marry that to with AKSHITA only when I didn't know about her . Everyone agreed with this and look towards us . I just nodded my head with emotionless face but dancing from inside. And then everyone look towards AKSHU , she nodded her head in yes . Everyone smile at her blushing face. Everyone started the preparation of shagun and everything which is needed for ROKA .