MARRIAGE ALLIANCE

Continue from last chapter

MY PRECIOUS. Finally got you PRECIOUS.
I am so damn happy, I can't explain it in words . In my 31 years of life , I was not that much happy ever , not even when I got BUSINESS MAN OF YEAR title every year .

My PRECIOUS come with the most beautiful smile , which can make anyone day.

She came towards DADU and DADI about to touch their feet but they stopped her .

"Tu toh humari laxmi hai or laxmi par chuti hui nhi gale lagte hue achi lagti hai" DADI said and hug her and then DADU hugged her and kiss on her crown .
(You are our Lakshmi and Lakshmi looks good when hugged and not touching anyone's feet)

Then she meet BABA and MAA they immediately hugged her and kiss on her forehead. Same with CHOTE PAPA and CHOTI MAA .

Then she come towards HRIDAY, who hugged her , then ABHIYANSH hugged her .

Then she turns towards KIANSH and AAYANSH with some mischief in her eyes . She opened her arms , KIANSH run towards her , hugged her tightly and she was giggling. And AAYANSH lifted her in bridal style and twirl with her in his arms , only her laugh echoed in the whole mansion which makes everyone smile.

Then she look towards me , her whole face becomes red , which makes me feel proud on myself , at some point I do have a effect on her . We are just looking into each other's eyes .

"Princess he is ABHIMAAN BHAI our eldest brother" ABHIYANSH interrupted our eye contact, she looks down at floor. Is floor more interesting than me ?

"Hello PRECIOUS! How are you?" I initiated the conversation with a charming smile on my face which comes on my face 2nd time . 1st time on launching event when I saw her first time . Everyone is beyond the shock because I am talking to a girl, with softness in my voice which is the very first time anyone ever heard , and giving her the nickname because I don't like when someone give nickname but everything has its exceptions and lastly I am smiling which any one can't imagine.

"Hello ! I am very fine . Since you gave me nickname can I also give you a nickname!?" Yes BABY you can give any nickname to me . Even when you will abuse me I would love that . She said in her angelic voice. Her expression changes from small smile to thinking something to big smile . I was just observing her . She thought for a second and speak with a big smile and some shine in her eyes.

"MAAN"
"Can i call you MAAN" here my heart skipped a beat when she called me MAAN .

"Princess actually abh..." CHOTE PAPA was about to say her not to call me with nickname because they thought I will get angry on her , I would have if anyone else was their on her place infact I would have killed that person but I said before everything has exception for the first time. MINE IS MY PRECIOUS.

"Yes PRECIOUS you can call me anything you want" I said to my precious in a very soft voice. Keep my one hand on her head, move my hand on her head , patted her head with a smile on my face . Which obviously makes everyone shock but do I care ? Obviously No. My words and action make her blush very hard, suddenly I felt sense of pride .