Their Sin 🥵

James after bidding good bye to his wife he took his secretary to his house without caring about anything. What if people saw and will think because he doesn't care all he care about his pleasure.

Now liya is hovering above him and James is sucking her both the breasts alternatively. James and liya both are liking what they are doing liya is continuously moaning and her hands are on James hairs. She is loving how James is sucking her nipples like a baby, she with please pulling James hairs softly. Liya time to time wiping James mouth and holding her breasts so her daddy don't get pain in his hands. Soon James looked at her and took the water jar and said.

James - Oh babygirl daddy is thirsty can daddy drink some water. Daddy is so thirsty.

Liya - Yes why not daddy drink water as much as you like wait let me pour some water for you.

Liya said and was going to take the jar from James hand but James stoped her and said.

James - Ah not like that let daddy drink water in his way you keep your nipple in front of daddy's mouth.

Liya was confused that how is he gonna drink water but she suddenly moaned when she felt James poured water in her back and the water started to roll and come in front of breasts and the water is rolling from her breasts to her nipples which is in front of James mouth. He opened his mouth and started to drink water and time to time giving her nipples some strong suckles. Liya is moaning mess and started to grin her self on James cloted member which is hard as rock.

Liya - Ohhh daddy it's so hot to see you like this mmmm I just love whatever you are doing with me ohhh ahhh.

James - Mmmm I love it too baby I would like to do this with you every day and night mmmm so good.

Soon James left her nipple bud with a pop sound. He then told her to turn around and suck his dick. They both are now on 69 position. Liya looked at James cloted member and rubbed it. She slowly took his pant of and started to rub his cock over his boxers. She then took his cock out of his boxers and rubbed it with her hands. She then took his cock in her mouth and started to suck it like a lolipop. She started to lick his cock and his big balls which are filled with sperm. Meanwhile James is also doing same with her he is fingering her and sucking her pussy.
They both are pleasuring each other and talking their time as they have the whole house with them selves. They both are all alone in the whole mantion. Gurds are outside but they don't care. James is sucking and licking her clit and liya is sucking his dick and balls. Soon both started to cum.

Liya - Oww fuck daddy I'm cumming mmm ooo keep on sucking my clit ahh mmm I love your mouth on my body mmm ahhh.

She said while sucking James dick which send vibration to his dick and he started to moan in liya's pussy.

James - Ohh baby daddy is also going to cum mmm ahh ohhh today also you are going to drain daddy right mmm. So delicious your pussy is also delicious like your tits like your nipples mmm.

James said and again started to suck her pussy. He is enjoying and liya is also enjoying soon both started to get near their orgasam.

Liya - Ohh ohh daddy I'm going to cum ahh AHHHHH DADDYYYYY AHHH I'M CUMMING AHHH MMM OHHH DADYYYY. I'M CUMMING ON YOUR FACE AHHHH DADDYYY.

James - Ahhh baby daddy is cumming to daddy is gonna cum on your mouth ohhh ahhh baby. OOHHH FUCK BABY DADDY IS ALSO CUMMING. AHHHH LET'S CUM TOGETHER UUUGGG.

Soon both started to cum together liya came on James face while Jame came on liya's mouth. Both swallowed each other's cum and clean eachother with their mouth. James then pick her up and both started to kiss each other. They went downstairs and cooked something to eat and started to feed eachother as they were hungry. Liya is sitting on James lap and feeding him and James is also feeding her.