Their first time part 2 🥵

James and Liya both are on their own world right now James is sucking her both breasts and Liya is moaning. Then James started to strip her and himself. He first unzip her skirt and then removed it and then he parted from her left nipple with a pop sound and stare at her panty which is also of red colour and soon he ripped her panty and started at her now bare pussy which is so smooth and there are not a single hair is there and then he once again roam his eyes on her body and saw how perfect and beautiful her face is and how her breasts are also so big and her nipples they became red from his sucking and coated with his saliva then his eyes fell on her waist which is so slim and have a perfect shapes and curves then his eyes fell on her pussy it's so smooth and is begging for a lick and a big daddy dick.

He then throw every files and all things from his desk and made her sit on his desk and he himself sit on his chair to have a good view of her pussy he first rub his fingers in her clit and here Liya started to moaning his name and calling him daddy and again he started to focusing on her pussy which is looking so delicious he leaned down and started to smell her pussy which is making him so addicted to her more, he then started to play with her pussy lip while here Liya is totally a moaning mess.

He then started to lick her pussy.

James - Oh oh oh babygirl you are so delicious and your pussy smell is something else. I love your pussy mmmmm.

Liya - Ahhhhhh ahhhh daddyyy please don't tease me and have a good taste of your babygirl's pussy they are made for you ahhhhh ahhhh go ahead and lick me ahhhhh ahhhhand do whatever you want to do ahhhhh ahhh. (She said in her most seductive and lustful voice while looking at him in the eyes and licking her lips ever so sexyly.)

He started to lick her clit while he insisted his one finger in her and then started to move it, the whole time he was just licking her clit and looking her in the eyes. Soon he saw she was getting so much of pleasure and she throw her head backwards and started to moan more loudly.
He then instead another finger in her and took just her clit in his mouth and made an o shape in his lips and he started to suck her clit more strongly. He then parted her pussy lip with his left hand which was rubbing her already hard nipples and squeezing her breasts.
He then take his tongue out and started to lick her clit to show her that and his other hand is finger fucking her little cunny.

Soon liya got lost in pleasure and soon she get that this man can do any thing to her she don't care if he is married men, she don't care if he is going to have a baby, she don't care if she is ruining his married life she just know she needs this man in her arms in between her pussy in between her breasts every single time every single second every single day in her.

Soon she felt she is going to cum and James got the hint and started to suck her clit more strongly.

James - Yes babygirl cum, cum for daddy give daddy your first orgasam make him happy cum my baby give daddy what he wants. (James said in between his licking and enjoying and encouraging her to cum and give her delicious juice to him.)

Liya - Ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhh daddyyy I'm coming I don't know but this is the probably the biggest orgasam I will ever have ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh. ( Liya said while panting and in between her moans which are music to James. He wants to make her scream his name to make the world hear them that she is his. Soon he felt liya's body is shaking and he got the best experience of his life he drank her juices while slurping in her pussy. He know she didn't cum inside she squirted and all her cum came and he drank them like a mad man.

He left her pussy with a last long and strong slurp and she fell in the desk extremely extinguish . He looked at her and then smiled feeling blessed that when no one can have her but him only him he at that moment though about his pregnant wife and his smile faded, but after some time he smile again or more likely to be smirked again and thought he is doing this for pleasure which she can't give him but his personal secretary can give.
His smirk widen more when in 2 days she is going to live with her parents because she wants to spend sometime with her parents and she will come after giving birth, and he will go to his in-laws house in weakened to meet her because his in- laws stay in another country. So he don't have to be worried of getting caught.