Chp.1⟩ Fun birthday plans

Kesha patiently waited outside for her sister to be done changing. She had waited for a good 5-10 minutes now, and was very annoyed considering Vienna had started before her and they were late.

"Vi! We were supposed to leave 15 minutes ago, what is the hold up??", she asked checking her watch. "SORRY, sorry, just need to get this corset o- OW OW OW my ribs!!", Vienna screeched from inside. "Uhm..do you need help?". Kesha was starting to get concerned now. No answer.

After a minute Vienna told her to come in. "Help me pick out a necklace.", She said pointing at a collection of necklaces laid out carefully on her table. Kesha barely looked at her sister's dress, only noting that it was purple and picked up a golden necklace with a few purple gems on it varying in colour. "Put this on as fast as you can, and let's go. We're already late!"

Kesha practically sprinted to the gates, and Vienna tried her best to keep up. Normally she's pretty slow. Finally catching up, Vienna started asking questions. "Where are we going in such a hurry! Do you have someone to meet, what shop???". "Uhm..I have a friend I need to give something to." Kesha said in a hurry. Vienna noticed the bag in her hand, a small piece of paper sticking out of it. "Well, thanks for taking me with you this time." Vienna said.

After a walk of 10 mins, both princesses reached a small spire. It was perhaps 2-3 floors tall, made with beautiful white marble and a dark blue dome ceiling decorated with gold accents. Kesha knocked on the door. On the other side of the door was a tiny little robot, wearing a bowtie with a handkerchief on its arm.

"That's totally not weird.", Vienna said as the robot welcomed them in. "She's mom's top student. She also makes stuff.", Kesha responded. "Didn't you have the keys to this place?", Vienna asked. Kesha simply shrugged and headed upstairs.

The first floor was a bit messy, a medium sized  circular living room which had all sorts of strange funiture in it. A table with some weird carvings and dusty velvette chairs laying around. A golden staircase shone in the corner, maybe the only thing not covered in dust. Kesha pulled her sister upstairs to the second floor, it was also circular. The room was split into various shades of blue. There were large stained glass windows all over.

It wasn't hard to guess which room was hers. It just looked grander and a faint humming coming from inside. Kesha knocked. "Astri? Can I come in?", she asked. "Huh? Kesha? Oh, uhm, come in, I guess.", a voice replied.

Sitting at the desk, was a dark skinned girl with black hair. She wore a dark teal shirt, black trousers and she wore a white monocle which connected to become her earring. There was a pair of huge brown goggles on her head. She immediately got up as she saw the two come in.

"Oh, hi Kesha! So good to see you! What brings you here today?" ,She asked. "ASTRI! Long time no see. So glad I could find you here. I needed to drop something off." She set the little bag on the table. As she did Vienna looked around. "Oh you wanted to give something to your friend. You could have delivered it by mail!" She said. "Huh? What's this for?", Astri asked. Kesha gave a look of disbelief and then disappointment. Then stared at her and blinked a couple times, which left them all in an awkward silence. "It. Is. Literally. YOUR BIRTHDAY! HOW DOES SOMEONE FORGET THEIR OWN BIRTHDAY? APRIL 3RD???" ,Kesha said, half yelling. "I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy birthday!", Vienna said, happily letting out a hand so Astri could shake it. She was really trying to be part of the conversation.

"I guess I've been busy with work and studies to remember." Astri said as she extended her hand and shook Vienna's. After that Vienna just got bored and looked around the room looking at the many potions and tiny little creations on shelves. She wasn't paying much attention to the conversation but heard small bits. "What's that you're making?", Kesha asked, pointing at the tools and scraps of metal. "I'm combining this new spell I learnt with this machine here. Essentially...." "You're still coming for today's sleepover right?", Kesha asked. "Yes, today and then on Monday school starts again.". Astri replied. Kesha was beginning to ask another question before she was interrupted by her sister. "What sleepover?? No one told me about a sleepover?" , Vienna asked in a kind of scarred voice.

"You didn't tell her?", Astri asked Kesha. "Oh..uhm..haha! Sorry, I forgot to tell you...Maybe you can, idk, join us?" Both Astri and Vienna yelled in unison, "What! No way!" And then looked at each other, before Vienna continued. "You girls will be awake all night and won't let me sleep. Also she'll take my bed." Vienna complained. Astri only shook her head and widened her eyes. "C'mon girls.. Vienna, you're my sister, and Astri, you're my best friend. Can't you girls get along one night? For me? Pwease🥺?" Astri and Vienna both looked pissed, but mumbled out a 'Fine' and then left it there. " I'll take it with a grain of salt." , Kesha thought.

Saying their goodbyes, they both headed back.

||•°★I hope you enjoyed it. This is my very first time writing something on Wattpad. I don't know what to do with this but I hope you liked it★°•||