Chapter 13

Fan Yuan’s words scared Gu Yang back home, and he tossed and turned all night.

On the second day of school, Gu Yang went to Zhuo Wan to explain about skipping class yesterday, but was told that Fan Yuan had already called to ask for leave.

Zhuo Wan looked at Gu Yang earnestly: “I know you don’t like studying, but we have to fight, don’t we? Don’t bother Fan Yuan if you have nothing to do. You see, when you got sick, Fan Yuan didn’t stay in class and sent you off but how did you repay his kindness? With grievances?”

Gu Yang nodded, fully agreeing, and murmured in his heart.

He doesn’t want to repay kindness with grievances, he wants to repay it with his body.

Zhuo Wan saw that Gu Yang was obedient, so she was afraid of hurting his self-esteem, and was about to comfort him, when there was an exclamation from the door.

Fan Yuan came to the office to deliver homework, but the rash Meng Junxian knocked into him and knocked down several exercise books.

At this moment, Fan Yuan was bending over to pick it up, and Meng Junxian also knelt down to help.

She picked up a book of homework and raised her head to pass it to Fan Yuan, when she saw a bright red and purple tooth mark near the collarbone exposed by Fan Yuan bending over.

The movement of handing over the homework froze. Fan Yuan raised his eyes and glanced at her lightly, took the homework and went into the office.

Several teachers in Class 1 of Grade Three were in the same office, which was convenient for them to communicate.

Fan Yuan handed the homework to the physics teacher, and stood in front of Zhuo Wan, next to Gu Yang.

Zhuo Wan was stunned for a moment, looked at her monitor, a little dazed: “What’s the matter? is there something wrong?”

Fan Yuan raised his hand and patted Gu Yang’s shoulder: “Teacher, I’ll wait for him to go back together.”

Gu Yang’s long eyelashes fell down, and he felt a little embarrassed in front of Zhuo Wan.

Zhuo Wan smiled heartily, and waved her hand: “Okay, you guys go back to class, you are already in the third year of high school, take good care of your body, only when you are healthy can you study hard.”

When the two left the office, Zhuo Wan sighed in relief, and found Meng Junxian still standing at the door in a daze.

Zhuo Wan was not only the head teacher of Class One, she also taught Chinese in Class Two. Seeing that Meng Junxian was not moving, she called her.

Meng Junxian was startled, said hello in a panic, and left.

On the way back to class two, Meng Junxian passed by the door of class one and quietly looked inside.

In the back row of the classroom, Gu Yang and Fan Yuan’s desks were pushed together. The two of them were shoulder to shoulder and head to head very close. It was unclear what they were doing, but they were very close.

The purple tooth marks on Fan Yuan’s collarbone flashed through Meng Junxian’s mind again, she bit her lip and left quickly.

Xu Tian once stopped what she was saying, but now it kept repeating in her ears.

“Gu Yang is not a human, he is a mermaid, I saw it! He likes Fan Yuan, he is a disgusting homosexual.”

Meng Junxian didn’t believe it at the time, so when Xu Tian asked her for help, she didn’t help, but just now, Meng Junxian felt that although the mermaid thing was too much of a fantasy, it might be true that Gu Yang liked Fan Yuan.