╠003-ᴘʀᴏᴍɪɴᴇɴᴄᴇ╣

So am really excited to update  this chapter. I have been working on it for a few weeks now and I think it's ready.

In this chapter two important characters would be Introduced. One of which is my favorite character

I hope you love it

Enjoy....

Prominence.|ˈprɒmɪnəns|:  Standing out from the crowd, or being the most important or noticeable person or thing in a group.

  **•̩̩͙+•̩̩͙*˚ Touche˚*•̩̩͙+•̩̩͙*˚*

                       ⊱╣[ SOMA ]╠⊰

You would ask if I ever had a problem with being the center of attention

Never…

The truth was, I had never minded being the center of attention. In fact, I have always enjoyed it. It made me feel important and special. The way people looked at me and the way they fawned over me. It was like a drug… and I  was addicted to it.

I loved it.

I craved more of it.

The stares, the frantic waves, looks of admiration from my set mates as I walked down hallways. Everything, I wanted it all.

I could hear the whispers behind me. "Is that Soma?"

"Wow, he's so cool!" I smiled to myself as I kept walking, soaking up the attention...

Soma how far na”

“He is a hottie”

“ I love your hoodie Soma”

“Can I get your number?”

The ladies, how can I forget them, their fawning, and their obvious ogling which I didn't mind at all, motivates me.  I just enjoyed it, it was one of the reasons I love this school. I held my backpack strap that was hanged from my right shoulder across my chest to my torso.

There is a hierarchy that governs in this school, surviving here is quite easy, you either have money or brains, luckily for me I got both of those which makes it easy for me to navigate through the social pyramid with ease.

Ding ding!

The sound of my phone drew my attention back to reality,I reached into my pocket and grabbed it, there was a notification of a credit alert.

One hundred and fifty thousand naira

I smirked

Ding ding

An unknown sender, I prefer the identify of my clients anonymous as mine is to them in case of unexpected complications

“2 pens and a box of powder” I read out the message slowly and I couldn't help but smirk and for the fact that the code words were used.