╠ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏᴜʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ╣

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!

Welcome guys. Pls have a seat and buckle up because this girl is gonna be taking you on a hell of a ride through this series.

Firstly, I would like to say a big "THANK YOU" to all of you that have already decided to start this journey with me, am really grateful . Thanks ❤️

So this is kinda hilarious because, I swore to stay away from writting after many failed attempt of publishing a book and completing the dozens of unfinished works on my draft, lol.

But anyways here I am with a new an improved idea. (Well I guess am not the type that give up easily 😅)

So lately I've been watching lots of movies where teens struggling to fit in, while going through all the pressure of being teen, which would eventually cause them to act impulsively.

Well this idea came randomly to me this year ( 2022 by the way) when I was watching this particular Nigerian highschool series "Best friends in the world". It's a very popular series, am very sure some of you have seen the movie

To be honest, I don't really know how the movie "BFW" lead to the idea of this book, because the both the of them are actually very different and definitely don't have the same plot or characters. But they have something similar; they are both centered on Eight characters.

Basically, I wanted to write something different from the other teenfictions or highschool romance on wattpad.
Where teenages makes decisions ( oh God. Awful decisions) that would definitely mar them later. But we can't blame them everyone makes mistakes, what's important is that we learn from their mistakes and move on.

I hope that cleared sha?

As we began to ride this emotional rollercoaster, whatever emotions, feelings or thoughts you have at any point in the story, don't forget to comment them; I'd love that read the opinions you have on the characters and plot.

And make sure to click the star buttons on each chapter and don't forget to share this book with others, whether friends, enemies, literally everybody shareable.

Well hope you have an amazing time loves❤️