23. The Grudge

I try to be tough, I try to be mean
But even after all this, you're still everything to me

I try to be tough, I try to be meanBut even after all this, you're still everything to me

Jenna

"i-i just am not feeling well.." I shook my head as i covered my way to over exposed chest as Blake smirks looking down at me.

Don't get me wrong I'm not one to avoid a boys gaze, or anyone's gaze for that matter, it wasn't the fact that I didn't think I was pretty. It was the fact that I thought I was an object to him, more felt like it. Sometimes around Blake I feel like I'm a competition to be won between him and whoever he's fighting that day lately it's been Paige, as much as I knew Blake cared about me, sometimes I felt like this competition or trophy that he walks around with. I've told him multiple times I wasn't a party girl, and yes, of course I've tried because I'm in college but living with a parent with alcohol abuse, a party is somewhere that didn't make me feel comfortable, especially one I felt extremely suffocated in.

"Cmon baby, give it a chance, you've barely been here for an hour... orr we can go upstairs and have some time to ourselves" He smirks leaning down to kiss my neck softly, as if place my hands on his shoulder I sigh pushing him slightly off me as I smelt the liquor linger in his breath.

"I think it's time for me to go."

"God you're so annoying!" He rolls his eyes speaking out of drunk words.

I shake my head before turning from him to walk towards the door, the last thing i wanted to do was fight with him, especially while he was drunk.

"you know any girl would be lucky enough to have me on their arm, and you throw me around and play with my feelings like I'm some rag!"

"What did you just say to me?"

" I'm saying to loosen up a little bit you're so uptight trying to be fucking perfect!"

"No im not fucking doing this right now Blake!" I begin to walk out of the door as the cold air hits my bare shoulders.

"Dont fucking walk away when i'm talking to you!"

"What are you going to do Blake? Fuck someone else?"

"Well your odviously to much of a prude to take one article of clothing off for me let alone KISS ME so i may as well find a girl who will!" Blake covers his mouth not believing the words he says as my face goes pale, "i-i didn't mean that Jenna.. I'm just—"

"Your just WHAT?" Tears form in my eyes as I look up towards the boy, the crowd outside begins to stare at us, "Stop pretending like i'm a toy to you Blake! News flash those are girls you fuck with, i'm a woman, so you want something easy go back in there and fucking find it!" A raindrop hits my cheek softly as i start to cry, the rain disguising my tears.

"Can't you see what you're doing to me?" Agony ripped through me, fresh and raw and hurting as though it was a wound that had physically afflicted me.

Doing to him? what about me?