Epilogue

Two years had passed and all the friends were at Jin and Namjoons place having a barbecue.
"Ah this is nice,,it's been a while since we all got together," Hobi said from his hammock.
"Laguna beach five months ago," Tae said smiling at his soulmate and his new husband.
"It was a great wedding," Jin sighed.
Jungkook and Jimin as the duo JJ, had been doing a few concerts,Jungkook had arranged a beachfront villa to hold a wedding ,planning it meticulously in a place known for its kindness to the gay community. Although they knew it wasn't recognised in their country it was done to rejoice in their happiness,Jimin taking the name Jeon.
"Lovely wedding,lovely hubby," Jimin said from his place on Jungkook lap,turning to kiss his husband.
Not only had Jimin become a fully fledged singer in his own right but he and Jungkook created the duo JJ for when they wanted to perform together.
Jimin actually preferred this not being comfortable as a soloist but he knew it wasn't fair for jungkook to give up his solo career.
All in all they managed if one had to go away the other accompanied him .
"Jimin where is it your going next?"Jin asked
"Japan.....a tv show and a mini concert,"
"I like Japan," Jungkook mused.
"You two why don't you just stick as a duo, you're always together anyway!" Suga laughed
"Because Jungkook likes his solo career and he worked hard for it!"Jimin said exasperated
"Baby I like our duets better,"
"You do?.....so do I I'm not good on my own."
"Baby why didn't you tell me you felt like that?"
"Because you and Suga got me the break and I didn't want to let you down. "
Jungkook kissed his husband," duets it is then,ok Joonie?"
"You two......" their manager sighed
Everyone laughed and ate and drank to their hearts content.
"Wooh this wine is good!" Jimin giggled
"Wine!" Jungkook and Tae said staring at the small male who had started dancing sexily.
"Baby maybe we should go?" Jungkook said hurriedly as his husbands antics got raunchier.
"I'll call you a taxi" Namjoon said

"Shall I give you a lap dance Kookie?"
Jungkook saw the taxi drivers eyes open wide at. Jimins statement.
"Er how about you close your eyes and rest" Jungkook said patting his hand.
"But I want to dance for you tease your co....."
Jungkook slammed his lips on Jimins to stop him and it worked Jimin sighed into the kiss..
At the house Jungkook paid the taxi driver and gave a large tip for his embaressment.
Jimin started singing a raunchy song dancing to it so Jungkook hurried him inside.
"Let's have some more wine!"
"Let's get you to bed instead,"
"Oh my hubby wants his wicked way with me!"
Jimin slowly unbuttoned his shirt humming the song as he danced suggestively.
Of course Jungkook couldn't remain aloof from all this he loved Jimin's body and he kinda found tipsy Jimin let loose more than sober Jimin.
"Baby your making this hard for me to be responsible"
Jimmin stopped staring seriously at his husband.
"Kookie......I know I'm a bit tipsy but......I sometimes wanna.........stop holding myself back and let go.......im not too drunk.....I just want to......" he stumbled trying to explain himself.
Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around him.
"It's ok baby.....if you want to have your wicked way with me go for it!"
Jimin giggled rubbing his crotch against the others,
"I can? So do you like this?"
He slid his tongue across Jungkooks strong neck nipping the skin at the side.
Jungkook took a sharp intake of breath then held still as Jimin slowly unbuttoned his shirt flicking his tongue against the taut nubs there.
"Fuck!" He mumbled as Kookie junior got tight in his pants.
"Oooh such a big boy we have here," Jimin giggled as he shimmied out of his own shirt then stepped back swaying his hips to the tune he'd started humming again.
He stood in front of his husband dancing sexily his hand straying to his own belt buckle which he undid then palmed himself through his trousers.
He smiled as Jungkooks hands curled into fists to stop himself grabbing Jimin.
Ok he thought let's see you keep your hands to yourself now. Still humming and swaying his hips he turned his back on him glancing wickedly over his shoulder as he then unzipped himself and slowly pushed his trousers down and off his swaying body displaying a totally naked peachy ass as he bent right down.
"You went commando! Oh fuck no this is too much!"
Jungkook bodily picked him up and ran up the stairs Jimin giggling.
To say the night was long and heated is putting it mildly but both were eventually worn out cuddled together in their bed.
"I was originally going to say no more wine for you but now......" Jungkook sighed
"You like this Jimin?"
"I love any kind of Jimin but you can be adventurous any time with me baby you shouldn't have to drink to make it happen?"
"I know you're right.....I just feel.......like I need Dutch courage in case I look silly...."
Jungkook hovered over his husband looking into his eyes,
"Baby you are the strongest person I know,all the hurdles you have overcome.......you should feel free to be who you want,I love you so much...."
He kissed his husbands swollen pouty lips.
"I love you too Kookie I can't imagine a life without you...this singing thing though,your soli career is so successful you sure you want to be a duo?"
"My true fans will follow us both,we get amazing responses when we appear together and we'll......I don't want you to feel uncomfortable when you sing alone..."
"What did I do to deserve you?"
"You crept into my world and stole my heart....."
Jimin giggled then an evil grin appeared on his face,
"Kookie.......you know you said I can do anything?"
"Yes my love..."
"Can I top?"
"HELL NO!!"
"Koookieee!"
"Nope...not gonna happen...."
""Buuuuut......!"
"There's limits nope not gonna happen......don't pout at me....."
"Babyeeeeeeee"
"Hey that's my line...let's sleep it's late........don't you go crawling over me! Nope.......aaah,Jimin....i.....oh god............!
Time passed and Jungkook added a new experience to his repertoire and let's say he wasn't against a repeat performance.........
The End