5

Giovannas pov: "Do you want to play truth or dare?" She asked. A smirk appeared on my face. This was going to be good.

"Sure, truth or dare?" I asked looking at her lips then back at her eyes. "Truth." She said letting out a small breath. "Do you like girls?" I asked. Feeling my confidence grow by the second. "I don't know, I've never really thought about it." She said a blush appearing on her face.

"Truth or dare." She asked looking more nervous now. "Truth." I said smirking. "Your so lame." She said rolling her eyes.
I just shrugged my shoulders smirking at her response. "What's it like being with a girl?" Her question caught me off guard, but I knew exactly why she was asking. She was questioning her sexuality.

"Amazing, I've been with both dudes and girls and I can for sure tell you, girls eat pussy a lot better." I admitted licking my lips. "Truth or dare." I asked now, looking at the nervous girl in front of me. "Dare." She said smiling. "I dare you to kiss me." I said boldly. I don't know why, but I felt as that's what we both wanted.

She got closer to me, her eyes darting at my lips then licking hers as I grabbed her waist and placed her on my thighs. "Kiss me." I whispered under my breath as we locked eyes. I felt her soft lips against mine and her hand on my shoulder for support.
Out lips moved perfectly in sync and I melted into the kiss. I stroked her hips and pulled her closer to me by her waist.

A small breath escaped her mouth, making me smirk against her lips. Suddenly her body tensed up and she pulled away from the kiss. My eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "We shouldn't be doing this, I have a boyfriend." She said standing up and grabbing her notebook.

I mentally rolled my eyes. That guy didn't deserve her loyalty. He was a shitty ass boyfriend who, I'm sure as hell abuses her.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you do that." I said with worry in my voice. I didn't want to fuck up what me and kat had.

Maybe to her it wasn't a friendship, but to me it was. Her presence made me feel calm and like I'd been missing something my whole life. Being around Katherine made me feel alive and whole. I couldn't lose her.

"Don't worry. You, didn't make me do anything. I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place." She said with guilt written all over her face. "Let's just do this and forget any of that happened she said avoiding eye contact." That hurt me because all I wanted was for us to spend time together now, because of my stupid actions it was all fucked up.

"Okay." Was all I said sitting down next to her trying to finish this project.

-

Katherine just left. I didn't want her to leave but, I also did because I couldn't bare the tension and awkwardness lingering in the air. I tried making conversation with her about anything but the project but she would just brush it off and change the subject into something about it. I stopped trying after a while and we finished a good part of it. But I was left with alot of regret.

I decided to take a shower, so I could hopefully get my mind off everything that happened. I was in there for like 50 minutes when I finally got out. I threw on a hoodie and js some boxers underneath.

It was still really early like 7:30 so, I just decided to smoke and go to sleep right after. I slid open my drawer that's next to my bed and grabbed a box that had a couple pre rolls. I lit it up and played drake.

As i started to feel high I decided to call kat.
Hopefully, she'll answer me and we can sort shit out. I looked up her contact and dialed her number. I put my phone on speaker as the ringing of the call echoed through the walls of my room.

The call ended or should I say she declined it. I let out a sigh and just tuned off my lights, leaving only the light from my TV lighting up my room.

I really fucked up. The last thing I wanted was to make Katherine uncomfortable, and I did just that. I needed to apologize to her for the dumb shit I did.

Kinda short sorry.

773 words.