ᶜ ᴴ ᴬ ᴾ ᵀ ᴱ ᴿ ᶠ ᴼ ᵁ ᴿ

" Holy fuck, " I mumble, shoving someone to get through the door

He glares back at me and I flip him off.

Get the fuck out of the doorway and maybe i won't push you?

I drag Avery behind me, continuously shoving shit heads out of the way.

I get it's a party, but move instead of standing like a fucking Roblox character.

Damn.

Once we're in the kitchen, I shove another guy, making way for us to get a drink.

Avery grabs one as do I, then it's back to shoving people to get to the back yard.

We stumble out of the doorway into the backyard, a game of backyard football with overly drunk dudes, horny girls, nerds at their first ever party, and a lot of horny men.

Me and Avery stand, taking in the environment before I shrug.

I drag her to the bonfire, warming myself up.

Should've brought a jacket.

Around the fire is mostly football players or just popular people along with the host, Racer Locke.

He's known for throwing the best parties and almost all the seniors, or people in his year, show up.

Everyone here is a senior, but I think I saw a few juniors.

I spot Roman and choose to ignore him, laughing along with Avs.

It's when he walks up to me I sigh, looking up at him.

" Surprised you aren't wearing a jersey."

" What about the deal? "

" I wasn't making fun of you for liking them, I simply made a comment. "

" An annoying one. "

" Fiesty, " He chuckles, " Plus, Titans vs Texans next weekend. May the best team win. " He winks and I glare at him.

He soon walks off, giving me a smirk over his shoulder.

" The fuck? " Avery comments and I look back at her.

" Roman Speth- "

" Yeah I know who he is, since when did y'all talk? At all? "

" A few days ago. "

" Also, what deal? "

" We made a deal that we can only diss eachothers teams when they play each other, then the person with the winning team gets bragging rights for a week, then it's back to no dissing until their next game."

She just nods, and I see the alcohol swirling in her eyes.

Since we've been talking we grabbed a few more drinks off the outside table, and I believe she's on drink 6, I'm only on 3.