ᶜ ᴴ ᴬ ᴾ ᵀ ᴱ ᴿ ᵀ ᵂ ᴼ

Tuesday

Tuesday.

Not Monday, not Friday.

Every day I'm at school is a horrible day, but Tuesdays are just... Damn.

My outfit this morning took me like 30 minutes, and I almost made my dad late.

My outfits consists of a CJ Stroud Texans jersey and Mom jeans, the jerseys front tucked into the jeans, white air forces on my feet.

I curled my hair, which also might have contributed to my dad almost being late, but at least i'd be fashionably late.

Anyways, my first class starts in 5 minutes and I'm almost all the way across campus.

I speed walk through the halls to my Lecture hall and I'm only 7 minutes late.

My teacher glares at me when I enter and I smile sheepishly.

She motions for my to come to her with her finger and I do.

" Why are you late? "

" My dad- "

" Do not blame this on you dad. " She warns.

Bitch this is why no one remembers your name.

" I woke up late? "

" And you couldn't get ready faster? "

Well obviously not if I was late hoe.

" Go to the office. This is your 8th time in the past week. "

Damn, rat me out then.

" The office? " I deadpan.

" Yes, go. I'm sure they'll call your father. "

At least I have a dad.

" Mrs. I don't think that's very fair. "

" And why not? "

" Because I was 7 minutes late, what could you have done in 7 minutes? "

" A lot, Odessa, now go to the office. "

I let out a huff, turning around and walking out.

I then make my journey all the way to the office and walk in, slumping into the Chair across from Mrs. Allsworths desk.

" Odessa. " She greets, setting her glasses down. " What's happened this time? "

" Lecture teach got mad I was 7 minutes late."

" Class started 20 minutes ago. " She counters.

" I may have talked back a tad. " I shrug and she sighs.

As if on cue my dad walks in with his infamous clipboard and I smile sheepishly at him.

" Odessa. " He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.